Chapter 5

"Let's hurry up and get this over with, you fool."

"What? Vegeta? What are you doing here?"

The voice was all too familiar. The two stood in the night outside Capsule Corporation. Vegeta leaned coolly against the Gravity Chamber.

"The woman is waiting."

Vegeta pointed his thumb to Bulma's bedroom window. The lights were off, but, awkwardly as this was a cold night, Bulma had left her balcony doors slightly open. Gokou blinked.

"I didn't realize that you two would become intimate so soon... Isn't she still with Yamucha?"

Vegeta smirked. Gokou didn't want to know what was going on.

"The woman is waiting. Are you really that dense, Kakarotto?"

"What?"

"Are you really that dense?"

"Why is this happening to me?"

Gokou lost his patience. Bulma, from her window must have heard him yelling, because she frowned and exited. She went from a three-story balcony to behind him instantly. Gokou stared, confused and realizing that he was not facing reality's world anymore.

"Gokou! Some people are trying to sleep. Now, what Vegeta's saying in his own way is that this isn't just going to go away. Now, if you want to wake up feeling like you actually slept, I suggest you figure out what you need to figure out and move on with life. You heard Piccolo."

"I'm confused. How do I know when I'm in.... this place and when I'm not? How do you know about my conversation with Piccolo, Bulma?"

"It was mentioned to you before. I know everything that goes on inside your mind that you allow me to. I'm a figment of your imagination. I'm a part of a very complex dream and when you wake up I will go back to my own dreams, so hurry up and wake up! I'd like to take Vegeta with me."

"Will you know you were in my dream?"

Bulma, frustrated, sighed and shook her head 'no'. Vegeta smirked and Bulma sent him a certain finger.

"Why is this happening to me?"

"Figure it out, Son. Stop hiding from this place. You might find you can't wake up until you cooperate soon enough."

"What? No! I want to wake up! Now!"

Vegeta cracked his knuckles and smirked.

"I've been waiting for this part."

But Vegeta's blast never really touched him. Or he didn't feel it long. He woke up confused. The sun was rising. Piccolo was right. It was time to get back to work. No more silly dreams.

He couldn't just stay asleep forever.

He couldn't.

...

Sorry it was short I've been busy! How was it?