Chapter 8

"I wouldn't really consider this a gift." He remarked, sourly.

"Heh, I doubt you would, Gokou. So let's talk. I will ask you completely personal questions so you'd better be prepared to blush."

Gokou twitched a bit but let her go on. He had to wake up.

"When was the last time you had sex with her?"

She was right, he turned scarlet. Grimacing, he thought hard to answer.

"We're not... really... a very... intimate... couple."

"Oh, so her way of showing affection towards you is her cooking for you?"

"It shows she doesn't want me to starve?"

Bulma sighed.

"Only once?"

Gokou crossed his arms over his chest and coughed.

"Would you prefer someone else to ask you these questions?"

"I'm fine."

But his response was dark. He glared out a window that appeared. Unfortunately, all he saw out the window was the same black abyss, but it gave him something to look at.

"Alright..."

"I've been with her more than once, okay? It's just been a while. I've been training. First with the Saiya-Jins coming, then a year dead, then to Namek, then another year after Namek, then the training for the androids...It's not really always, you know, a priority."

"So basically it's been what? Almost five years since? She needs affection."

"I'm very affectionate!"

Bulma snorted and went on.

"That's the first thing we need to work on... She's not your slave, Gokou, she's your wife... No one's saying sex is the only means of affection but please strive to show her you love her in a way more than 'The food was great, Goodnight.'"

Gokou sighed.

"Maybe Vegeta should-"

"So, Kakarotto, you're not satisfying your woman?"

Gokou blinked as Vegeta seemed to just... pop up and Bulma vanish.

"No, no, no, no! I was kidding! Bring Bulma back!"

Vegeta smirked sadistically, but Bulma yawned and popped back in. He stared blankly.

"Make him... go away."

Bulma laughed, running a hand through her long hair.

"So the gods of sleep have been preventing me from training because they want me to have sex with ChiChi more often?"

Bulma glowered at him. Gokou smiled shyly.

"So anyway, training is important to you... she understands and respects that. Hell, she takes it very well. Better than I would, anyway."

Gokou glared at Vegeta, who was sending mocking looks over at him. Bulma slapped Vegeta in the back of the head, earning a glare in return from the prince as he crossed his arms around his chest. He could tell it was somewhat painful for Vegeta to be there and felt grateful that this either wasn't the real Vegeta, or he wouldn't remember the entire incident later. Gokou never really could tell which of the two was happening.

"But make a little time for family. It'll be fun."

Gokou blinked.

"Is that all?"

Bulma shook her head.

"I want you to see a few things before you go..."

Gokou crossed his arms over his chest in thought. Vegeta, statue-like off to a dark corner, seemed to be behaving.

A switch randomly popped out and Bulma tugged at it, grinning. As he fell through a hole that appeared in the seemingly endless ground, Bulma waved. Even Vegeta seemed amused by the display.

"Have fun, Kakarotto!"

...

I'm back how was it!?