Chapter 1

Near Magnus's place, Leyla just finished fixing the horn with Magnus.

Leyla: ok, it all set and stop putting the wet mud there it will became stuck.

Magnus: ugh whatever fine..

As he soon start pulling and Leyla pushing the big horn back to town hall.

Magnus: you know, I'm surprise that you didn't care about it.

Leyla: what do you mean?

Magnus: well, I know my path, my path is making, Duggard, his is making the sheep out of anything, Elbone, creating new business ideas and good at fishing, Dak seem knows his way, but you... I don't see anything.

Leyla: yea I do, talking with dragons...

As they are close to Huttsgalor.

Magnus: yea sure that one, but that doesn't show your path... it has to be something that will amaze us and them.

Leyla: what do you mean that talking to dragons isn't amaze them, if they don't care then I don't...

Magnus: well, I seen you doing normal things we do... beside you and Dak can't be doing same thing... it had to be different but seem you don't need to. So I guess you don't need a path, if you want to then go alone and find your own.

Leyla soon sighs and rolls her eyes as they got to town hall.

Leyla: ok, we will just leave it here, I gotta go.

As she left and didn't want to stand beside Magnus. But something didn't make her feel right, it something that making her want to and wonder what is her path. And find her real self. But she decided to ignore it.

She got to the roost and see Winger as he walk to her.

Winger: hey guess what, mom is here, also she went out to get foods, so she will get back later on.

Leyla: oh that's nice.

But she didn't see herself being sad and others as Winger know the voice of hers.

Winger: you ok?

Leyla: yea, why wouldn't I be?

Winger: Leyla, your doing it again... it's not like I never heard before...

Leyla: Winger don't worry about it...it's not like I'm depressed...

As Winger rise his eyes.

Winger: Leyla... tell me what wrong.

Leyla: it fine don't worry about it...

As she soon leave to roost. Winger turn and noticed it. It's not like it first time she done it. It happen last time at young age. Winger soon walk into the cave and see Summer resting alone.

Winger: hey Summer, what are you doing?

Summer: resting, have you seen Leyla?

As she turn to him.

Winger: yea, she in the roost now.

As he was worried about it.

Summer: what happen?

Winger: something off about Leyla... she doing it again...

As he soon lay down.

Summer: what do you mean she doing it again?

Winger: it's not the first time I seen her making sad face... also rubbing her thumb. I remember she once had breakdown age 7... it wasn't look good.

Summer: a breakdown... how come I didn't heard of that?

Winger: she didn't want to talk about it neither did I. Dak wasn't there, so he doesn't know what she been going through.

Summer: oh... sorry to hear that, if you wanted to check on her to make sure, you should.

Winger: well that kinda the point why she had breakdown mostly because of me...also I will check on her later on. Also she make weird and soft noise every time she is sad or other reason...

Summer soon nodded.

Summer: I understand why... where's Dak?

As she knows that Dak normally beside Winger all of time.

Winger: helping Duggard... also I should have told her that Duggard need her help.

As he took off and went to roost to let Leyla know. Summer smile and giggle little as she lay her head down to rest.

But moments later she heard Leyla's voice.

Leyla: WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

As then she heard the loud bump. She woke up and rise her head and sound worried as she got up to the roost and see Leyla ran out of the door and slam.

Winger: Leyla wait!!

As he flew down.

Summer: what happen?!

As she look at him.

Winger: I don't even know, I tried to talk to her and convince and then snap at me...

Summer: ok, stay here while I'm going to find her and talk.

Winger nodded and sighs sadly

After Summer left to find Leyla. Winger went outside and see his mom has returned.

Winger: hey mom...

As he said sad voice.

Winger's mom: why the long face?

Winger: I don't even know, Leyla just snap at me... I can tell something is wrong.

Winger's mother: you should go talk to her.

Winger: friend of mine went to go out to find her.

Winger's mother: you know you can't let your friends go after her to talk same with Dak.

Winger: I know but, I can tell something is wrong, she rub her thumb, make soft sad voice even face, and said she isn't that depressed.

Winger's mother: ok that's new... I remember last time she said about not crying too much...

Winger: and then she snap at me... and broke the dragon rock she made when she was young.

Winger's mother: ok, I'm sure she will come back. It just small fight.

Winger: she shouted at me, friend of mine can hear her while she was sleeping.

Winger's mother: shouted, what do you mean shouted?

Winger: she told me why can't I leave her alone, I'm just going to tell her that there are people that need her help with Dak.

Winger's mother: ok why don't you both work it out ok and I will talk with her when she comes back.