Chapter 5

Leyla's DREAM POV

I don't know where I am anymore. I was surrounded around the blackness. no way out. I look around. Everything is black. I hear an slient.

Till a big Swiftwing male appears. I soon turn to him and see him. He was glowing. His whole body. I see him smile.

Leyla: dad?

I said softly. He soon turn and the white recangle appears. He soon walk into it and I follow him.

I don't know where he is going. But when the glow become more shiner. It stings my eyes little but then it faded away. It was already morning. I was next to the cave. He look at me and look into the cave with nest as I see.

A mother, father, Winger, his four siblings. I wasn't there even Dak. I figured we haven't arrive yet. I walk towards. They can't see me. I see five of them playing around. Mom and dad were happy. I never seen Winger's brother smile. Yea I met him before. He always all grumpy. I wonder what changed him.

I soon frown and soon look at glow dad.

Leyla: I'm not dead aren't I?

He soon smile.

Winger's father: oh goodness no... your in the dream... you can't wake up till you find him.

Leyla: who him?

His eye soon move to young dragon. As she soon look at him.

Leyla: Speedy...?

Winger's father: you know he always loved you so much... why he always hard on you is because he is protecting you.

Leyla soon snap turn to him.

Leyla: Protecting...?

She soon roll her shirt up and show the scar.

Leyla: does this show protecting...

As she look angry. And soon put down.

Leyla : I don't know what happen to him now... he probably alive or dead...

She soon look away and leave the cave. But till she heard Speedy.

Speedy: Winger, once I'm going to get older... is am going to be faster dragon in whole world!

She soon look at him.

Winger: yea right, let's race!

Winger's mother: wait , no not right now!

As she shouted but boys left. Leyla smirk little.

Leyla: that does sound like Dak and Winger...

But soon forwn and look at her dad.

Leyla: where are they... well, what happen... I remember Speedy was with us but not other three...

Winger's dad: well, that's what you are going to find out...

Leyla: uh?