Chapter 4

Leyla pass down the night as the sun rise. She soon noticed that there are some dragons flying around The island. She can tell that they are looking for her.

So she hid behind the bushes to make sure that they don't see her or find her.

Meanwhile, Melodia, Grumplegard, and Ironclaw mother regroup on the mountain. To make plans how to find her.

Melodia: why don't I try to sing and—

Ironclaw mother: if you sing...we all will be under your spell no matter how much you will put us through...

Melodia: hey, I didn't mean to ok... also how can we find her... her brothers are worry sick... even her father...

Grumblegard: she seem like she doesn't want to be found...

Melodia: and how you know uh?

Grumplegard: you both do know she wasn't the first one that ran away?

As girls soon look at him confused.

Grumplegard: ( groans ) too much to tell story... ( sighs ) while I was a kid... I happen to hear that one of dragon talk did ran away from dragon family... the real reason... he not happy being in dragon family...

Ironclaw mother: but Leyla's reason is different.... If she wasn't happy we wouldn't have noticed and Melodia would probably wouldn't find her mate if it wasn't for Leyla...who this boy anyway.. what happen to him?

Grumplegard: he just abandoned them and live with people...

Melodia: well that seem harsh...

Ironclaw mother: everything seem harsh... so that why he wasn't with them... who's the dragon family...?

Grumplegard:... well, believe it or not...

Melodia: Winger's family... it kinda seem obvious... well I mean... why else did his mother decide to raise the twin...

Ironclaw mother: ok now that was harsh Melly singer...it's simple, ask her since she already here...

Melodia: what if she doesn't...

Grumplegard: ok guys... let keep searching Leyla.

They nodded and left the mountain

Leyla see dragons soon stop flying around, so she had a chance to hid another place. Once she got to the cave. She stayed there but suddenly soon later the rain started pouring. So she step back little hut suddenly her leg fell into the deep hole as she fell right into as she scream.

Leyla: help!!

As suddenly her body hits to the ground hardly as it bump her head as then. Everything went black.