Chapter 6

She walk through and follow her father. Showing her about Speedy, and others. But now they are in way past.

Now there was a boy with a swiftwing. They both are young.

Winger's dad: I was so happy with my adopted brother... we both loved eachother so much... same with my family...till he left us... we thought he just wanted to fit in with people...

But then Everything just pause.

Winger's dad: but we are worng... he betrayed us. Capture most of us... I lost my family, my whole family...I don't like humans ever since it happen... till I met you and Dak from your mother... I couldn't help it.

He soon look at her so did Leyla.

Winger's dad: you and Dak stole my heart... I just couldn't help it... once I got know you both... I kept you both hidden and close to us so you both wouldn't leave us... but that was worng...

Leyla: if we leave... it dosent mean we would leave you guys...and we wouldn't hurt you guys... it dosent matter if we fight or not... but we stick together.

He soon smile.

They soon look at the door light. They continue walking to it to see.

Winger's dad: keep walking... you will find your true path... or hunch...

Leyla wonder what he meant once she got there. Her dad disappeared. But there are other she wasn't expecting to see.

Meanwhile. It pass to night. They have to stop for sleep. But Winger won't stop.

Outside of roost. Winger looking out at the starts as Summer came.

Summer: thinking about her?

Winger:... everytime, Leyla would sneak out of house or nest. To see a stars shine. It makes her smile. She go outside and sit down and watch till she fall asleep... she does that every morning...

He soon forwn and look at her so did Summer.

Winger: she stop since my brother attacked her... I wanted to believe him that he didn't mean to... but it hard to believe. Did he or he didn't... he and I are best friend. But attacked his own sister... this happen when Leyla was very young... she can't remember and I'm sure she out grew it while she watching the stars...

Summer: actually, I seen her sneak out and watching stars every month. She did that alone. Also your not only one. She refused to believe that dragon attacked her was misunderstanding. But she not sure if he did it on purpose or not. I heard her say every month. Please bring Speedy back home, I miss him.... That all she said before she head back to roost...

As they soon look at the stars and see it shine.

Winger: do you know what she wish for every night?

Summer: well do you want to know what she wish for every month...?

They laugh little.

Winger: she wish for Jackie to get better soon.

Summer: she wish for to bring Speedy back home safely.

As they look at eachother.

Summer: your sister?

Winger: yea... she died from poison...

Summer: I'm sorry...

Winger: it ok, she can't remember her that much... same with others... all she remember is me, Dak, and mom....it struggled her so much... I remember she cried for not remembering them...and now she ran away...I want her to be found.

Summer: Winger, we all do... we have to believe into it. We won't give up alright...

They both soon feel the vibe eachother. They both smile. It like they are already getting know eachother. They soon close their eyes and soon to lean.

Once they lean. They never felt that spark feel like amazing and... something that they never done in their life. They soon to open and soon smile. Their tail soon move to touch their eachother tail as it shows love.

From the distance. A Swiftwing dragon with one eye close with a scar with black mark. He smile at Winger. He soon turn and flew off.

???: don't worry brother, I will bring Leyla back home... just don't give up on her like you don't give up on your sisters...

As then he soon dashed off into thin air.