V. Fault

A/N- So nothing new really for this chapter, but it's super important for the future of Sydney and Harry's relationship! Remember to Comment. Vote. Fan. xxx

October 31st, 2011

Halloween was adding to the usual volume of the quaint town of Holmes Chapel. Eager knocks on doors from excited young boys dressed up as their favorite super heroes, from young girls filling in the roles of their favorite Disney princesses and from gangs of pubescent boys playing the classic game of Ding-Dong-Ditch; the squeals of the children when their empty buckets would be filled with sugary candy and the snickers of the preteens in the bushes when someone would open their door expecting to find those squealing children.

Everyone was having good, clean fun; celebrating Halloween as innocently as it could be celebrated. But inside the Style's household, an argument was being played out.

"Harry! You're peeking!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"No!"

"Yes you are! I can see your annoying eyes through the cracks of your annoying fingers!"

Sydney was indeed right; Harry's green eyes were peeking through the crevices of his long fingers as he tried to catch a glimpse of Sydney's "surprise" costume. Harry had decided to dress up as Batman, to pay tribute to fellow Brit Christian Bale but also because Batman was simply a "bad-ass" in Harry's eyes. The two of them plus the boys we're heading to the most exclusive A-list Halloween Party in London at Simon Cowell's 4-story loft, which was two hours away from Harry's tiny town of Holmes Chapel.

To think, that if Harry had not had this compulsive need to bring his best friend everywhere he would've been already been there chatting up Caroline Flack, who was supposed to show up there tonight. Harry had grown quite an attraction to Caroline, despite the seventeen year age gap. Harry tried imagining her in a little devil ensemble that she texted him pictures of this morning.

She'd have a pitchfork, and have devil horns nestled on top of her messy hair and when he looked down the bustier top would push up her cleavage, begging Harry for some sort of comfort. His mouth was watering with desire as he kept imagining in more vivid detail-

"Hey, don't get too big of a boner. You haven't even seen me yet."

He whipped his head around to find the outlet of the sudden voice. What he found was unbelievable and made his mouth drop into a perfect "O" shape.

Sydney was leaning against the doorway in a Wonder Woman costume; a fucking Wonder Woman costume.

To say she looked unbelievably sexy would be the understatement of the century. The short blue and white star patterned shorts reached her underwear lines, bragging her long, naturally tan legs. A little slip of her equally tan hip showed between the top of shorts (if you could call them that) and the bottom of her strapless scarlet and gold glittered corset. Her long dark hair flowed down the curves and contours of her back, being held in by a gold headband. Despite all the bells and whistles of her costume, one thing literally popped out more than the glitter or the gold.

There happened to be a massive amount of cleavage teasing him.

With all this, the word "wow," was all he managed to get out.

Her doll like eyes maximized as she looked down at her outfit self-consciously.

"What, is my butt hanging out?" She asked anxiously as she peeked at her bum; her flawless, shapely bum.