17| What's wrong, pumpkin?

"I'm the CEO

"I'm the CEO."

Silence. That was the only thing heard. Complete and utter silence. I lean back on my chair sighing and laying my head back with my eyes closed. I'm exhausted from not sleeping as well these past few days. I need to knock out for a few hours and get my body reenergized.

"Arabella?" Someone calls me.

"Hmm." I hum still with my eyes closed.

"How?" Luca inquires.

"Inspiration, creativity, time, and hardwork." I answer shortly.

"Great explanation." Xander says sarcastically.

"Fine. I had an idea and I love designing. So I started my own little business and it blew up. But that's not it I guess. I'm the CEO of not only angel jewelry, but also Bella clothing and Perez hotels."

When I do open my eyes papa and my brothers seem to be looking at me in proudness and adoration. I guess that's something I've always wanted. For someone to be proud of me. To say that was enough. I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face.

~~~

It's the next day, so I don't have to ignore my friends, which is a nice thing. We entered together and I couldn't lie and say that it didn't feel amazing to just be with them.

As we walk in, I notice three boys at the end of the corridor who are surrounded by a giant group of girls. Only the tops of their heads were visible, yet it looked so familiar. I'm probably having a hallucination. The girls start to disperse as we approach closer, and I lock eyes with three pairs of eyes. Oh, my god.

I slammed into the first person's arms, which happened to be Noah's. This catches him off guard, and he stumbles back somewhat while chuckling. I didn't care if I squealed a little too loudly. I hadn't seen them in quite some time.

Noah, Jordan, and Aiden were here. I didnt even think about anyone else around me. I was just so happy. I really missed seeing them in person.

"So I assume that you missed us?" Noah chuckled.

"I mean obviously! What are you doing here?" I enquire.

"I'm definitely feeling the love." Aiden mutters begrudgingly. I let go of Noah and took Aiden into a bear hug. Then I hugged Jordan, who was practically leaping into the air.

"I've missed you so much!" I saw my face almost splitting in half with how wide I was smiling.

"Since we want to go into business our parents decided to send us to a more business oriented school. We may or may not have brought up this school. And after we convinced them, well we didn't tell you so we could surprise you!"

"Best. Surprise. Ever!"

I hear someone clear their throat to see Dominic, Mateo, and even Marco glaring at the boys. The girls on the other hand just stood staring with mouths agape as they looked over each of them.