28| Am I making you nervous, amor

Stepping out of the car, Xander tells me he has some business to attend to

Stepping out of the car, Xander tells me he has some business to attend to. I made my way inside seeing that it was already lunch. Truth be told, after Xander and I talked we ended up just catching up on random stuff with me mostly stalling because I did not want to go back to class. Don't judge me.

As I'm walking through the swarm of people pushing through each other, a hand wraps around my wrist pulling my back. Panic fills my body at the thought of it being Nicholas. Any sort of physical contact makes me immediately cringe especially when it's sudden and not expected.

A mostly empty hallway makes me pull my hand away ready to fuck some bitch's ass up. I whip my head around as my glare fades to a frown.

"Dominic?"

"Where the fuck where you? You werent in any of your fucking morning classes." He asks angrily, his arms crossed. His biceps tighten around the suit jacket, my whole mind going fuzzy.

Now how the fuck am I supposed to concentrated with that in front of me?

"Arabella." He clenches his jaw, my eyes drifting to his defined jawline. A sharp cut that could make millions.

You've got to be fucking kidding me

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" His annoyed voice snaps me out of my little day dream.

Fuck me like a slut-

I think I'm high.

"Nothing. Yeah I'm good. Was with Xander. Uh, why are you wearing a suit?" I stumble on my words looking at the empty hallway around us.

"I've got a fucking meeting in a few minutes." He pulls at his collar undoing one of the buttons nonchalantly.

Sweet mother of jesus

"That sounds fun..'' I drift off looking around awkwardly but not at him. That is until he steps forward towards me, his cologne filling my senses.

"Am I making you nervous, amor." He smirks, watching me attentively, enjoying every second of me getting flustered. My hand accidentally brushed his shirt as he saw his breath hitch. Oh-

"Am I making you nervous, pretty boy." I whisper quietly, my hand making its way up his shirt until my thumb glides across the back of his neck. He freezes in place, not expecting my sudden boldness. Not a word is said and for one, I think he actually wanted this.

"Arabella, I can't. I'm not trying to do anything-" he trails off monotonously, pulling my hand away from him, taking a step back. The harsh word cuts through my like a knife at the reality of this.

He doesn't look back swiftly making his way around the corner. I take in a deep breath putting a smile back on my face before entering the cafeteria. Vivian sees me, her smile faltering gently. She gets up excusing herself before grabbing my arm to pull outside.