eighteen<3

(jenga stream tomorrow , and i also just found out that ranboo might be leaving the UK on my birthday, might cry)

tw: self hate, drugs, underage drinking, underage smoking, sa , anxiety, passing out..? idk
soz guys 🙁👍

july 31 12pm

athena pov

twitter:)

@athenasworld

ranboo and i are going to a party tonight. it's going to be lit.

@ranboosaysstuff

it's going to be the opposite of lit

@athenasworld

he's right. we're literally going to a party with my entire college. and they all hate me.

@ranboosaysstuff

can vouch

@athenasworld

come over we can do a 'minecraft streamers get ready for extroverted party' stream

@ranboosaysstuff

no

@athenasworld

i will expose you. i have pictures of you sleeping, and many facts that chat would like to know

@ranboosaysstuff

OKAY OKAY

@athenasworld

i thought so

i giggled at my phone.

i should probably pick a couple outfit choices for this party.

i'm definitely not going to wear what declan tells me to wear.

i'll let chat choose from a couple of my choices.

i was going to let them just choose from my wardrobe, but knowing them, they will literally just pick the most hideous thing to exist. so i leant towards no.

i heard a clink on my window.

what the fuck was that

i walked over to my window, to see ranboo throwing pebbles at it.

"what the fuck is this, romeo and juliet?" i asked after opening my window, peering down on him. "HA! i'm taller than you right now!"

"you think i'm your romeo?" he said sarcastically, doing the debby ryan face.

i immediately burst into laughter , leaning over and slightly out of my window.

"okay maybe chill, i know i'm funny but you're about to like fall to your demise" he shouted up to me.

"i'll come let you in!" i yelled back to him, shutting my window before running downstairs to greet him.

i find myself craving ranboos attention and company all the time. it's like, he completes me, yknow? i'm cringing myself out right now, but he makes me so happy.

but we are just friends.

we are.

just friends, right?