10: The Cave of Two Lovers.

"You guys are going to be done soon, right? We have a lot of ground to cover if we're going to make it to Omashu today."Sokka said as he floated around on a big leaf with Momo on his tummy.

"What? Like you're ready to go right now, naked guy?"Katara asked as she placed her hand on her waist.

"I could be ready in two minutes. Seriously. Whenever."he said as pulled his hair back to cover his face.

"So you were showing us the octopus form?"Aang said as he looked up at me which made me turn back to him.

"Oh right. Let's see your stance."I said as I looked up at both of them with a small smile.

"Right. That's all good. Just keep your arms abit apart, Tara"I said as I gave her a small smile, she nodded before she separated her arms.

Aang and Katara began to bend the water, creating a globule which eventually transforms into eight whip-like water tentacles. They carefully maneuvers the tentacles, fending off shards of ice that I repeatedly sent at them by throwing them away. At length, they manipulates one of the tentacles, curling it around my leg, gripping it firmly and pulling on it.

"Well done, pupils."I said as I gave them a wink which made them blush.

We then hear music which made us look up.

"Da, da, da. Don't fall in love with the traveling girl. She'll leave you broke and brokenhearted."

"Hey, river people!"The singer excitedly said with monotonous voice.

"We're not river people."I said as I looked up at the guy and began to observe him.

"You're not? Well then what kind of people are you?"he curiously asked as he looked at us.

"Just... People."Aang said before he shrugged "ARE you sure? You look like the sun magic lady."he said as he pointed at me and looked at me weirdly.

"Sun magic lady?"I asked as I looked up at him curiously.

"Yes. Look at how your skin glows in the sun. Your eyes look like a pool of honey in the sun."he said which made me smile and look down sheepishly.

"Who are you?"Sokka asked as he looked up at the guy.

"I'm Chong and this is my wife, Lily. We're nomads, happy to go wherever the wind takes us!"Chong said as he played his lute crazily.

"You guys are nomads? That's great! I'm a nomad!"Aang said excitedly as he looked up at Chong.

"Hey, me too!"Chong said excitedly which made me look up at him weirdly.

"I know, you just said that."Aang said as he looked up at Chong weirdly.

"Oh~ , Nice underwear."Chong said which made Sokka grab Momo and placed him over his underwear.

"Go put some clothes on."I said whilst giggling as I watched Sokka blush.

---

"Hey, Sokka, you should hear some of these stories. These guys have been everywhere!"Aang excitedly said as looked at Sokka who looked frustrated.

" Well not everywhere, Little Arrowhead. But where we haven't been, we've heard about through stories and songs." Chong said as he looked at Aang.

"They said they'll take us to see a giant night crawler!"Aang excitedly said as he swayed back and forth to the music.

"On the way, there's a waterfall that creates a never-ending rainbow!"Moku said in a dreamy voice.

"Look, I hate to be the wet blanket here, but since Katara is busy, I guess it's up to me."Sokka said which made Katara glare at him which made me giggle abit as a allowed Lily to braid my hair and place flowers in my hair.