0.9

18/04/2021

@aimslec: ready for date night 🥰

Tagged: @lance_stroll

❤️ @nyckdevries, @landonorris, @carla.brocker and 31.027 others liked this

@dan_ticktum: he better be good to my girl 🤨
-💬 @aimslec: don't worry, he is 🥰
@carla.brocker: enjoy it babe! You deserve it! ❤️
@mickschumache: you look absolutely gorgeous, Aims
-💬 @lance_stroll: gorgeous and mine ✌🏽
—💬 @aimslec: very sad to inform you that I'm still not yours yet 😏
@arthur_leclerc: long time ago that I heard you play, I do miss it Aims 🥰
@charles_leclerc: you look great sis ❤️
-💬 @aimslec: 🤨
@alex_albon: pretty 🤩
@callum_ilott: @marcusarmstrong I get why mick constantly talks about her 🤔😜
-💬 @mickschumacher: shut up, not true 😕
—💬 @marcusarmstrong: it is kinda true 👀
@charlottesiine: so pretty! 🤩😍

————

After Lance had finished his race on P8, he had asked Aimée to join him on a dinner he had planned with his father. Aimée felt pretty nervous about going out for dinner with the one and only Lawrence Stroll, team principal of the Aston Martin F1 team and father of the boy who had worked his way in to her heart.

Aimée had already left the circuit as soon as the race had ended and went back to Lance his hotelroom where she had stayed all weekend so she wouldn't run in to her brothers. The only person who knew was Arthur since he was the one who told her to stay with Lance to get to know him even more. Aimée looked at the piano standing in their shared hotelroom and sat down on the little bench in front of it. She gently touched the keys and finally started playing. It was a few years ago since she last played the piano because ever since she started studying she stopped playing. "You shouldn't hide a talent like that for the rest of the world." Lance said as he sat down next to her and smiled.

Aimée smiled slightly as she looked at him for a second. "You have any requests?" She asked him than. Lance stroke her hair and nodded his head. "Your favorite song." He said and winked at her. Aimée chuckled at his request and started playing the first cords of uptown girl by Billy Joel. "I hope you know your 80's songs." She told him and started singing the lyrics.

Lance was completely enchanted by her voice mixed with the cords she was playing. To him it was one of the most angelic sounds he had ever heard. "So you're an 80's girl? I would've guessed you would've been more of a 00's kind of girl." He said and chuckled as she finished the song. Aimée shook her head and smiled. "It was my father's favorite song, the first song he ever taught me. Billy Joel is by far my favorite artist in the world thanks to my father." She explained him as she looked at him. "I would love to keep this for myself and listen to you play for me and me alone every night but that would be very selfish." He said and kissed her lips softly.

Aimée smiled against his lips as she kissed him back and stood up from the bench after they broke their kiss. "You should get changed now, your father is waiting for us." She said and chuckled. Lance grinned and nodded his head as he made his way over to his suitcase to get changed. "What's your favorite song?" Aimée asked him than. Lance looked up and grinned as he looked over at her. "That's a hard one, I'm a big fan of The Rolling Stones album let it bleed but I can't pick one specific song as my favorite." He told her as he was getting dressed. Aimée rolled her eyes laughing and started playing You Can't Always Get What You Want by The Rolling Stones. Lance watched her play again and smiled. "You even know your 60's. I'm very impressed." He said after she finished again.

After Lance and Aimée had finally arrived in the restaurant, they joined Lawrence. "Dad I would like you to meet Aimée." Lance told his father as they sat down. Aimée smiled at Lawrence. "Hello sir, it's very nice to meet you. Like Lance just said my name is Aimée Noel." She said and looked at him. "Please just call me Lawrence since we're not in some sort of formal work meeting, darling." He told the young Monegasque. "I've heard a lot of great things about you. I was very surprised that Binotto told your brother to fire you, you did such great things already."  He continued and smiled at her.

Aimée shrugged and slowly nodded her head. "Yes that was a bit unexpected for me. But I'm already searching for a new challenge." She said and looked at Lance. "You shouldn't give up your dream just because your brother was stupid enough to fire you. You belong in this world and you've proven that. You know Mr Mille is very hard to convince but he told me all about this lovely young lady who blew him away with this amazing pitch. He was very disappointed after he heard that Ferrari made the call to fire you, he even considered to stop the deal he made with you for your brother." Lawrence said as he looked at the young girl.

Aimée quickly shook her head and looked at Lawrence. "Please tell me he didn't stop the deal.. It was my brother's biggest dream besides driving in f1 for Ferrari. He deserves this deal even though he broke my heart by firing me. He just did it because he was afraid to lose his seat at Ferrari, I told him that he should be more selfish sometimes so he did. If someone deserves this deal it's my brother, he fought for what he was worth all his life and I'll always be there to support him, no matter how mad I am." She said and sighed softly. "And he will always support me as well." Lance smiled at her and kissed her head. "Charles is lucky with a sister like you, Aims." He said and looked at his father.

"If Andy hadn't been such a amazing team manager for Aston Martin I would've immediately hired you. You are very dedicated to your work for both your brothers even if one of them fired you. I'm pretty sure you'll get hired by another driver or team in no time." Lawrence told her and nodded his head. Aimée could tell that he genuinely meant the words he just said and smiled at the thought of how she would prove Binotto that it was the biggest mistake of his life to make Charles fire her. "Thank you for your kind words, Lawrence. That means a lot to me." She told him and looked at Lance. "Prove them wrong as Anthoine would say. And I will prove them wrong. Thank you for having fate in me." She said and kissed his cheek. "And thanks for being by my side while I was upset." She told Lance and smiled.

Lawrence watch the two smile at each other like two teenagers who'd just fell in love for the first time in their lives. "But now the most important part of this beautiful evening. How are things between you two?" He asked his son and smiled at the young couple. "Well we've been on a couple of dates now and we've got to know each other better and I just really like Aimée. I mean look at her, she's gorgeous, smart, hardworking, talented and a kindhearted woman I'd like to share my life with." He said as he looked at Aimée. "I'd really like to share my life with you as well, Lance." Aimée said as she blushed a bit at his words.