Extended epilogue

16/10/2034

@noelleschum: today is the championship decider and I'm so ready to win my first championship

@noelleschum: today is the championship decider and I'm so ready to win my first championship. So grateful to have my dad and sister with me ever weekend again and of course our beautiful mama who always watches over us wherever we go ❤️

❤️ 15.927 people liked this post

@charles_leclerc: excuse me, where is the appreciation post for your favorite uncle? 👀
-💬 @noelleschum: don't worry, uncle Charlie. I'll post one for uncle Arthur next time 🥰😏😜
—💬 @arthur_leclerc: that's my girl 😏🫶🏼
@josephinepastor: just know that we'll always be proud of you, no matter if you win or not! ❤️
@mickschumacher: show them what it means to be a Schumacher! I'm proud of you, my princess
@mickeyschum: you'll always be my champion! ❤️
-💬 @jacobmuller: at least we all know who daddies favorite is 😂
—💬 @maxlewis: definitely not the crying girl that's scared to race 😂
@lorenzotl: you better come and show the trofee tomorrow when you come home 🙏🏽❤️

————

Ever since the girls visited the paddock for the first time in Silverstone, Noëlle had fell in love with racing. Mickey on the other hand was never interested in racing cars but she came to every race her sister had because she wanted to support her everywhere she could.

Mick was so proud of both his little girls and was now engaged with Josephine after being together for almost 7 years. They also had a beautiful baby boy together, their 3 year old Fynn. They were a happy family but sometime it was still difficult for the girls that they didn't have their mama with them while growing up.

Noëlle and Mickey absolutely loved their little brother but they found it hard to see him growing up with both a mom and a dad while they never got the chance to meet their mama but they were happy to have Josephine in their life. She helped the twins through a lot.

Growing up Noëlle and Mickey had always been best friends, they looked the same but at the same time they were so different from each other. Noëlle absolutely loved every that was fast and had wheels while Mickey would rather read a book.

Noëlle was very outgoing with lots of friends and got a lot of attention while Mickey was more of a shy girl that basically only had her family. Noëlle was absolutely a daddy girl while Mickey felt like she disappointed him that she didn't like racing unlike the rest of their family.

As the twins entered the track Noëlle looked at her twin and grinned. "So apparently there is this new guy on track today, he's joining our competition next season and Jess told me that he's super hot." She told her sister full of excitement. Mickey giggled softly at her sister's words and looked at Noëlle. "You should stop thinking of boys and focus in your race today, Noëlle. You've got a championship to win." She told her.

Noëlle chuckled and shrugged. "Mick stop being so boring, live a little." She teased her sister. Mick had finally joined the girls after he got off the phone with his fiancé. "Are you ready for your race today, princess? Arthur will be here in 5 minutes for your warm up." He said to the youngest of the twins and kissed her forehead. Noëlle smiled at her dad and nodded her head. "I was born ready, papa. I still can't believe that uncle Arthur gave up racing to become my trainer." She told him and smiled gratefully.