1.9

18/05/2021

@aimslec: boat days with the babe, bestie and bro are my favorites 🥰

❤️ @dan_ticktum, @oscarpiastri, @lorenzotl and 35.927 others liked this

@arthur_leclerc: everyday you spend with me is your favorite obviously 🥰
-💬 @aimslec: if you'd like to believe that 👀
@cordeelamaury: The babe is a very lucky man 🔥
@dan_ticktum: sexy as always ❤️
@mickschumacher: I think I just found myself a new lock screen 😍
-💬 @aimslec: but Angie 🥺
💬 @mickschumacher: Angie can still be my WhatsApp background 👀
@lorenzotl: pretty, baby sis. ❤️
@pierregasly: 🥵🥵🥵
@elenaberrireal: giiirl 😍 Mick is a very lucky boy
@marcusarmstrong: @callum_ilott: even Esteban's gf officially knows it before he told us 😢
-💬 @callum_ilott: Mick = fake friend 🥺😢
💬 @aimslec: I mean why would he tell you if you already know it? 🥸
—-💬 @callum_ilott: you ruined our moment 🥲
@charles_leclerc: gorgeous, Aims ❤️

————

Dan and Aimée were sunbathing on the deck of the boat they had rented while Mick and Arthur were both in the water. "So out of all f1 man you pick Schumi? That's pretty safe." Dan said to his friend and grinned. It kind of became their little tradition that Dan would stay with Aimée during the Monaco gp weekend and this year was no exception. Aimée shook her head laughing as she knew Dan was just joking. "Better safe than sorry, right? No Mick just makes me feel really special and loved. So yeah maybe it's safe but it just feels right." She told her friend and smiled. Dan chuckled at her words and poked her side. "Not gonna lie, I always thought you would end up with mister pretty Frenchman." Aimée raised her eyebrows and shook her head laughing. "You mean Pierre? No way! First of all, Charles would end me." She said as she looked at the two boys in the water. "And second, Pierre and I are just friends."

Dan laughed softly at her words. "Yeah veeeery close friend huh?" Aimée chuckled as she looked at Dan. "Okay okay, friends with benefits maybe but there were never feelings involved." She told him honestly because as far as she knew there were never any feelings between Pierre and Aimée. Of course Pierre was a very attractive young man but he was almost like a brother to her in some ways. Charles and Pierre were like best friends and they spend a lot of time together. "So when were you planning on showing me the pictures of your new house?" Dan asked and smiled. Aimée quickly took her phone as she smiled at him. "They literally just finished! I absolutely love ever little bit of the house!" She said and showed him the picture that their interior designer had sent her.

Dan looked at the pictures and than looked back at Aimée. "This house absolutely screams Aimée." He said and grinned. "It's gorgeous." Mick and Arthur got back out of the water and joined the two others. "Were you showing off the house again, meine Liebe?" Mick asked her as he sat down next to her and kissed her cheek. Aimée chuckled and smiled at her boyfriend. She absolutely loved the German nicknames he gave her all the times. "Of course I'm showing off, it's absolutely perfect. "Right Dan?" She quickly asked her friend. Dan grinned and handed her the phone back. "It's 100% you that's for sure." Mick smiled and nodded his head. "Aimée had a very clear idea of what she would like in the house and the princess always gets whatever she wants." He said and kissed Aimée.

Aimée smiled against his lips and giggled softly. "But you said you liked it as well, Schumi." She said and poked his side. Mick chuckled and pulled her closer as he wrapped his arms around her. Dan looked at the two and sighed softly. "Take good care of my girl Schumi, I will beat your ass if you ever hurt her." He said seriously and stood up. "And I'm not scared to beat your ass, trust me. I don't care about whatever your last name is. You hurt Aims and I'll end you." He continued and walked away to steering wheel of the boat. Aimée raised her eyebrow as she watched Dan walk away and looked back at Mick. "I'm so sorry for his outburst.. normally he's never like this." She told her boyfriend and sighed. Mick shook his head and smiled slightly. "It's okay, Aims. He just want you to be happy and just like Charles his overprotective because they don't want you to get hurt." He said and kissed her forehead.

Aimée smiled at him and nodded her head. "He'll see that you are good enough for me and how much I love you." She said and leaned her head against his chest. Mick smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. "And I'll prove him how much I love you as well meine Liebe." He said and kissed the top of her head. Aimée chuckled softly and looked up at him. "I'd like to take you out for dinner at my favorite restaurant." She said and smiled at Mick. Mick chuckled and nodded his head. "I'd love to go out with you. Finally a date with just the two of us again." He said and he stroke her hair.

After their day on the boat Aimée had gone upstairs to her room to get ready for her date with Mick. After Aimée got out of the shower she put on her robe and started doing her make-up. While Mick was downstairs with her two oldest brothers, Arthur walked in to Aimée's room as he sat down on her bed watching her doing her make-up. "So where are you taking him?" Arthur asked his twin sister and smiled at her. "We're going to Twiga." Aimée told him and looked at Arthur through the mirror. Arthur raised his eyebrow and looked at her a bit confused. "There's no way you'll get a table without a reservation." Arthur said seriously. Aimée grinned at her twin brother and shrugged. "Perks of knowing the owners." She said and chuckled. "I tutored their son in high school and after he graduated his parents were just very very grateful that he finally did it. So as a thank you they told me I could visit their restaurant anytime I wanted and I just needed to call them." She said and grinned.

Arthur was still a bit confused at what his sister just told him and stood up. "You never told me! I wanted to take Carla there last week." He said pouting. Aimée smiled and kissed her brother's cheek. "Life is just really unfair sometimes, isn't it my brother." She said and chuckled. Arthur rolled his eyes laughing and was looking through her clothes to pick a dress for her. "You should wear this one, I'm sure Mick will absolutely love this one." Arthur said as took a dress out of her suitcase. Aimée took the dress from her brother and nodded her head. "Good choice Arths, I was already planning to wear this one so I'm glad you agree!" She said as her the dress on and looked in the mirror. "You look absolutely perfect, Aims. Now go enjoy your date with your boyfriend." Arthur told his sister and smiled.