3.2

22/06/2021

@aimslec: fun fact; I always used to play piano

@aimslec: fun fact; I always used to play piano. My dad taught me how to play. It was my favorite spot of the house but the moment my dad passed away I stopped playing. Now I'm back behind the piano I got from my dad it feels safe, like it will protect me from all the bad things that could happen. I miss this spot a lot but I'm happy I finally found it back ❤️

Life update: I'm not doing very well, and as you might have read somewhere last; Saturday I had a seizure and been taken away to the hospital. In the hospital they made a lot of head scans, it turned out that the mostly removed tumor grew back even faster and bigger and even chemo would probably not stop it from growing. Sadly enough I don't ready have a lot of energy but I still try to do my job as best as I can.

Extra life update: I'm extremely grateful for my family and of course the best boyfriend I could ever wish for, they are what make me keep going. I love them so so so much and always will ❤️

❤️ @mickschumacher, @charlottesiine, @nyckdevries and 42.391 others liked this

**comments on this post are turned off**

————

Together with the two oldest Leclerc sibling Mick watched his girlfriend play the piano together with her twin. The last few days took Aimée a lot of energy as actually didn't have left. Both Mick and Charles would leave tomorrow to go to Austria for the two upcoming races and of course a the workaholic she is Aimée planned a few meetings with Mick and the team without discussing it.

Aimée looked at Arthur as his started playing I want it that way by Backstreet Boys on the piano since that had always been one of her favorite songs. Even though Aimée was only 20 years old 80s and 90s music had always been her favorite. While Arthur played the chords for the song, Aimée began to sing the lyrics.

It was only since yesterday that Aimée started playing and singing again, simply because she knew how much her family love it. Charles smiled slightly at his little sister. "I'm gonna miss that sound." He said to Lorenzo and Mick. Lorenzo nodded his head and looked at his brother. "I know, bro. Same." He said and than looked at Mick. "Has she told you what she has planned for the weekend?" He asked the German.

Mick raised his eyebrow and shook his head. "No, what is it?" He asked the oldest Leclerc sibling. Lorenzo looked at his little sister and shook his head laughing softly. "She's trying to convince Soph that she feel good enough to go to Austria with you and she already has like 15 meetings planned for the first weekend." He said and sighed softly.

Charles shook his head. "Good enough? This morning she almost collapsed while walking to the fridge." He told the two. Mick sighed softly and looked at Lorenzo. "I'm sure we can find a solution so she can still attend those meetings. I mean I think we all know she's not gonna stop working on those thing until both Arthur and I would fire her." He said and smiled slightly as he really admired that she did everything she could to the life's of her clients so much easier.