An entire day together (part 3) ✨

Jungkook leaned down placing his face in the crock of your neck taking in your scent that was hypnotizing to him. Your weren't even moving or saying anything your hand remained at his waist and mind completely gone just letting him do ad he damn well pleased. Deep in your mind you were shouting at yourself to stop him,push him off do anything but let him have his way. Part of u felt like this was wrong but the other half of u just knew it was right.

You felt him start to nibble and suck at your skin that's when u snap out of it and say "jungkook what are u doing" with a dark voice sending shivers down his spine. He raised his head and looked into your sharp eyes with his that were filled with false innocence. He smirked a little then said "mommy I'm just having fun won't u let me".

You were stunned but also into it u knew u were a top but u never invested yourself into discovering much of your kinks so having him call u mommy wasn't the only new thing but the fact that u liked it was even more new. But it didn't take u long to realize what he was doing, your look back at him dead in the eyes with a sinful smirk and said "ohhh so this is the game you're playing". "I like it".

Jungkook wasn't expecting u to react like that he thought u might put a little more of a fight up but guess he was wrong he didn't mind this just meant he could make u claim him as yours even quicker. He bites his bottom lip and said "yes mommy can u play along with me please I'll be good if u do".

That's when u couldn't take it any longer you quickly push his head down with one hand pulling him into a rough kiss while the other made its way from his waist under his shirt to his mid back. He was loving every second of this having the girl he liked kiss him and touch his body put him in a whole other universe but he knew u could do alot more and he couldn't wait.

As u guys continued to kiss like there's no tomorrow you bring your hand from behind his head down putting both on his sides then u easily lift him putting him to sit on your desk pushing all your work stuff and laptop back but u couldn't care at this point.

You two broke the kiss panting and u said "babyboy you're playing a dangerous game be sure this is what u want cause once we get deep into this there's no going back or stopping".

He nodded his head quickly with no hesitation he wanted u and at this point it was more than clear u wanted him aswell. He moved one of your hands from his waist to between his legs pressing your hand down a little to give his now hard member some relief. U smirk seeing how he got hard so easily and quickly.

You snatch your hand back making him whine out from loss of contact. You lift his chin and said "tell mommy what u want babyboy you aren't getting anything without asking so come on tell me".

He whined again this time louder cause it was embarrassing to him to have to say what he wanted in this type of situation. You ask ask him once again this time with a little extra "babyboy come on tell me what u want or I can just take it as you really don't want any of this and I'll walk out".

His head immediately shot up hearing u and he managed to stutter out couple words. "W-want m-mommy-y to touch m-me p-please". U smile and say "good boy see it wasn't that hard to say what u want my little prince".

Jungkook got even more needy from your praise and he started tearing up cause his bones was getting painful and his pants are now tight. Seeing this u immediately reach down and slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants looking at him to make sure u had his permission.

Once u were sure u pulled his pants down to his knees letting it bundle there and u were shocked to see he had on pink panties with a little bow on them that covered basically nothing. It was cute tho he was also cleanly shaven which made u aww but not wanting for him tonbe in pain any longer u pull them down and start to slowly jerk him off.

He let out one load moan from your touch loving the pleasure u were giving to him his eyes closed tight and his hands hold onto your shoulders for support as his load moaning continues. Good thing your office was sound proof so no one on the outside could hear what was going on.

While u continued doing that he breathlessly said "f-faster mommy p-lease feels g-good" You did as he asked and moved faster sending him to cloud nine he was so far gone in the pleasure his eyes rolled back head thrown back hands clutching your shoulders and legs shaking his moans near ending.

You went a step ahead and leaned closer to his neck nibbling and sucking leaving marks to show he was yours. Your went all around his neck till u found his sweet spot adding to his pleasure. Not long after you heard his say "c-close" u could barely even understand him for a second cause he kept cutting himself off with his own moans.

But after hearing this u moved your free hand up his shirt and started playing with his nipples and that sent him. Before u knew it ropes of sticky cum left his tip going all over your hand and some on the desk thankfully not on your or his clothes cause u guys don't have extra to change.

Once he was done u took some paper towels u keep in your desk drawer and clean him up aswell as your hand and desk then u take some more wiping the sweat off his forehead. He looked so fucked out tho u only jerked him off.

After throwing away the paper towels u fixed his clothes for him and sat down on your chair pulling him to your lap. You  brushed your fingers through his hair and said "you did so good for me today I'm so proud of you babyboy" He lifted his head that was resting on your chest and gave you a tired smile he was so happy you were pleased with him.

U put his head back onto your chest kissing his hair right after. You stayed quiet for a couple second taking in the comforting silence along with jungkook till u said this. "I know it's early and we don't know each other that well but I just wanted to say I love u hm, it's okay if u don't feel the same, I'll work for your trust and love".

Jungkooks grad immediately shot back up he sat straight on your lap it was as tho the tired got knocked straight out of his system he couldn't believe his ears. He held your face in his little hands and said "really y/n you love me u mean it".

You chuckle and nod your head with a small smile. Jungkook immediately hugged u so tight and said "finally u love me back I loved u since the day we first met at home yeah it is soon but I'm sure u won't hurt me and I for sure won't hurt u I promise".

You hugged him back and said into his ear "I won't how can I hurt such a cute precious angel like u hm you're my little prince and babyboy I could never".

Jungkook giggles at your words and said "I love u mommy" in a hushed voice cause the tiredness started to settle in again.

You strocked his hair lightly and said "I love u too babyboy" "go to sleep I know you're tired ill be right here"

After that within no time u heard soft snores looking down at your chest where his head rested u saw him asleep with a pout on his lips looking ever so precious you vowed to yourself never to hurt or leave him. All there's left to do now Is deal with your mother and his father but you'll leave that for later on to worry about. Right now you're just gonna cuddle with your prince.

Hey guys hope yall liked this chapter I'm not the best at smuts but I tried a little something and I think it came out pretty decent but still give me your feed back and ideas for future smuts cause I do wanna take requests. But that is all for now see u in the next chapter hopefully tomorrow byeeee.