Miss.Choi returns 🦋

Third Person P.O.V

Pulling into the drive way y/n got out of the car walking across to jungkooks side opening the door forbhim to come out then closed it. It was 8:15 and both of them were exhausted from the eventful day they had. Jungkook walked to the main door with y/n behind him she was about to unlock the door but saw that it already was. This confused both of them.

Getting into defense mode y/n told jungkook to stay behind her cause they don't know who could be inside. She quietly opened the door and walked in with jungkookwho was clutching the back of her shirt.

They walked ahead and peeped into the living room since they heard sound from there and both of them became shocked. There Miss.Choi sat legs crossed with a glass of wine on the phone probably on Facebook and humming.

(We all know those old people that live off Facebook don't even dare lie)

Y/N P.O.V

U both quickly backed away from each other knowing you'll have to act like before cause she's around now. You put your usual cold face on and jungkook looked at u one last time clearly not liking what's about to have to happen then walks into the living room with his hands in his pocket.

U sigh to yourself and walked in a couple seconds later. "You're back". Miss.Choi looked at u eyeing u from head to toe giving a disgusted look which u ever so badly wanted to slap right off her. "Yes I am so what, where else was I supposed to go, this is my house".

"Don't push your lock your old hoe this is MY HOUSE everything here is under MY name". You responded clearly done with her bullshit "oh please I'm your mother automatically everything here would be mine".

"Wanna take that to a court and see what happens". As soon as u said that she became shocked but was quick to try to hide it and say "whatever you don't lecture me". "Damn right I won't I much rather save myself losing brain cells behind u when I could use them for something that actually matters in this life".

She rolled her eyes and just continued looked at her phone. You glimpse at jungkook for a second who hasn't said anything the entire time and he was just sitting down looking at the floor with no expression. He clearly hated the situation probably just as much as u did.

You so badly wanted to just say fuck this tell your mother everything send her away to where she can't come and bother u both and just live peacefully. But as usual with almost everything in life it's easier said than done. You didn't wanna do anything without kooks consent cause u knew what his dad was like and u didn't wanna push anything if he isn't ready to tell yet.

Not wanting to let yourself be triggered by that woman anymore u turn and walk away heading straight to your room. Once there u sit on the edge of the bed and and groan in frustration while massaging your forehead.

"Why, why when everything was going good for once she just had to show up again". "She said a couple weeks but then shows up in couple days untop of that unannounced".

You said to yourself. Sighing ome last time u got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and change into something more comfortable.

U kayed on your back with your hands folded above your head and your eyes were closed you were so tired but your mind was all over the place and no matter how hard u tried you couldn't fully relax.

Minutes later you felt the side of your bed sunk making u open your eyes. U saw jungkook looking at u with a pout. It wasn't his usual cute one tho more sad and u honestly couldn't blame him.

"Why are u here baby she'll come looking for u tho I want u to stay with me". U tried to be quiet tho your room was soundproof but jungkook had the door open a little. "Kiss please". Who were u to deny him that. "Come here prince".