time to tell ✨ (3)

Along the way in the car jungkook was really chatty and hyper its surprised y/n cause she thought he would be nervous but turned out she was wrong.

After a good half hour to an hour long drive they arrived at his parents house and that's when all the emotions settled in. Jungkook got quiet and was playing with his fingers while hanging his head.

Y/N understood that the reality of what might happen had just surfaced for him. She undid his seat belt aswell as hers and pulled him across unto her lap.

He just let her once he was settled down he gradually just leaned forward and out his head on y/n's chest and clutching her shirt in his little fists.

Y/N held him close in a warm hug just the way she knew he liked most and whisper words of assurance to him. Slowly he started to calm down in her embrace but ofc the nervousness still lingered.

She opened her car door and stepped out lifting jungkook with her, after closing the door, she put him down.

And fixed his shirt that had raised a little aswell as her own and jungkook let out an uneasy breath.

"Babyboy we don't have to if u really don't want to, we can just go and u can stay and talk and ill maybe just go and do something and come back for u when you're ready.

Jungkook vigorously shook his head "No! I wanna tell them I wanna be able to be free and be happy with u, let's go".

He built his courage up grabbed your hand and pulled u with him to the door knocking on it.

His mother came out and smiled seeing jungkook. She noticed u and smiled to u which u replied to with a nod of your head.

You didn't wanna get all friendly just yet u wanted to hear what his parents had to say then you'll sort out how you'd act around them.

Y/N's P.O.V

She led us to the living room where we saw jeonghan and his father. Things were about to get real. She told us to have a seat which we did but what shocked me was that jungkook didn't sit beside me he sat on my lap.

I didn't expect he would be this bold this quickly but I liked it. In the corner of my eyes I could see jeonghan watching and smirking at me and jungkook to which I returned secretly.

Immediately seeing what his youngest son was doing with a girl moreover the daughter of the woman he'd set his son up with. Mr.Jeon was burning holes into me and jungkook with his gaze but I couldn't give a fuck jungkook didn't seemed fazed either.

"Jungkook what is the meaning of this get off her lap right now". Jungkook didn't move a muscle instead he coldly said "there's something we came to tell u mom and dad".

Both his parents attention was now fully on us tho his father seemed extremely triggered by our position. His mother on the other hand remained calm.

I could already see myself liking her alot more than his father if I'd even get to like him at all.

"Continue". Was the only thing that his father could mutter out and jungkook just let everything out of him.

"Meet y/n my girlfriend you probably already know her from the business world she is the CEO of Kim Industry, we've been together for 8 months now, I love her and she loves me she takes very good care of me and gives me everything I could ever want and or need."

" And about me sitting on her lap that's just how I like it and she doesn't mind it either I like being babied. But anyway that's all I need to say so what do u have to say now".

I was really proud of my prince he was being so brave tho I could feel it deep down nervousness was eating him alive.

At this point Mr.Jeon was just about ready to kill both of us. "What the hell is all of this, what do u mean by what do I have to say, this is unacceptable. A relationship doesn't work like that you as the man is supposed to be the bigger person. Not her jungkook I taught u better I don't accept this relationship break up with her right now."

That's all it took u didn't care u just said what u thought "oh shut up will u stop living in the past. We're in the twenty first century anything is possible. Just cause he's a man doesn't mean he has to be the one to work, carry me around or baby me. If thats what he likes then I'll do it so what if I'm the one to work and take care of him".

" if u don't accept what makes your own son happiest then I don't know what the hell is wrong with u. Then, you really had the audacity, to say u taught better when u really went and set him up with a 45 year old woman at ag 24. Do the math you idiot".

The entire room was silent Mr.Jeon didn't say a word, jeonghan was a proud big brother and friend and Mrs.jeon was smiling.

She got up from beside her husband and walked to u and jungkook. She looked at u both then leaned down and kissed jungkook's forehead then yours.

It took u by surprise and u didn't know how to react cause no one does that to u but u just stayed quiet and watched for what she'll do next.

"Thank u dear for taking care of my son so well and making him happy even if my husband doesn't accept I do you're correct he lives too much in past beliefs."

Jungkook immediately sprung up after hearing his mother's words and hugged her Like there no tomorrow.

You smiled a little at the sight. Breaking the hug she looked back at u. "Oh my gosh you have suck a pretty smile why don't u smile more"?

Her question caught u off guard but u still managed to answer "no reason in particular ma'am but since I met jungkook I have been smiling alot more than I used too".