Epilogue🌷

Helllooo❤️

Iss book k next short story kya chahiye, baatao❤️

.
.

It has been one week!

Sidnaaz were busy with their marriage functions, shopping and maasti....

Slowly slowly they both were liking each other more than needed!

Sid was way more protective and sana was caring towards him!

Their possessiveness was compeating with each other!

Each boy who looked at naaz got a glare from her best friend, sidharth and vice versa!

.

They both could feel each other's eyes language!

They were liking each other and there was no wrong in it as sidharth shukla and shehnaaz gill both are desirable!

And they were lucky enough to get each other!

.
.

In their all marriage functions, they were sneakily admiring each other!

The family members were so happy to see their kids together!

.

It was their marriage day!

Sana was nervous!

Marrying your best friend, was never easy! It's so awkward yet so beautiful!

.
.

Sid gave his hand to his beautiful  best friend who was soon going to be his wife!

He was actually awestruck to see her beauty!

Never in his dreams he imagined his bunny as his bride!.

It's a beautiful feeling....

.
.

Soon they both got married and took the blessings of elders.... their hearts were jumping with joy!!

In bidai time, sana cried a lot...

Though she never expressed her love so openly for her family, but she really respects her parents and immensely loves her brother...

Sana: black crow tu kyun ro raha hai?

Shehbaaz: khushi se! Ghar se kachra jo nikal k fek raha hu..

Sana: mu tod dungi tera!

And the Both siblings hugged each other, crying their heart out making sid adore their bond.

.
.
.

After her bidai,

Shukla family welcomed sana warmly!

Sana was shukla's favourite person since forever!

Now she became their official family member and they were just so happy!

.
.
.

Sidnaaz did the ring rasam where ladies of shukla family were in sana's team making sid grumphy!

.
.

Sid: ye toh galat baat hai yaar! Koi toh mere team mein aa jao! Bahu k aate hi aap log toh bete ko bhul hi gye! Not fair yaar!

Rita ji: tu chup reh! Ghar ki satayi hui bahu jaise behave karta hai tu hamesha khotteya!

.

Sid pouted while sana admired her best friend urf husband!