epilogue 🥀

Sana's pov❤️
______________

2 months have passed!

My husband told me in my wedding night that if he will love someone, it will be me and Only me!

Well he proved it...

After our first kiss,

I was so shy to look at him! But his statements were giving me assurance that he will never leave me!

Amma bi made me understand many times that he will keep me happy!

The trauma my step father gave me, was too much to me... That's why I wasn’t able to believe my husband!.

But amma bi requested me to make efforts for this marriage! She advised me not to lose hope without even trying!

Well, I had to make efforts eventually because he was so loving towards me!

Rocky bhai used to say that I am the Only person with whom he behaves softly!

There was no lie in it, he was extremely soft towards me!

Sometimes, he used to shout at me! But when he used to see that I am crying for his loud voice, he simply used to hug me and kiss my head!

I admired his bond with my amma bi, after our marriage, he requested her to stay here making my heart melt!

He is extremely caring towards my Amma bi and I feel so happy to see their beautiful bond.

In our marriage, he was the one who was trying his best to make the marriage work!

He had promised me that he will never kidnap or punish innocents like he kidnapped me, making my heart swell with happiness!

And I told him not to kill anyone, no matter how much big their mistake is, because death should be only decided by God, not by any Hunan!.

He was not agreeing, he told me that he is mafia king and he can't show emotions to bad people.

But I hugged him and said...

Sana: aap mere husband bhi ho, mai aap se pehli baar kuch maang rahi hu, aap nahi doge?

And unbelievably, my man agreed...

Sid: tumhari khushi k liye kosish jaroor karunga!

That's what he told me making me feel lucky!

But still I fear him, he is very possessive and dominating sometimes!

I remember the day when I saw his anger, possessiveness and dominating nature!

That day, I was scared to see the caring sidharth like a possessive husband but still it will be a lie if I say that I didn’t liked his dominance!

.
.

Flashback:

After our marriage, sid's friends came to our house one day!

Sid was outside while amma bi was making food for the guests!

Sana came to kitchen and asked amma bi...

Sana: aap kya baana rahi ho amma bi or kon aaya hai?

Amma bi smiled and said..

Amma bi: beta sidharth k kuch dost aaye hai, toh thoda nasta baana rahi hu unke liye!

Sana: oh! Par aap ko kaise paata ki ye unki dost hai?

Amma bi: rocky ne bola.

Sana : accha!