9💙

Hellooo 💙💙

.........................

In the whole journey, sid held sana's one hand and drove from another hand!

After sometime, they reached in a beach!

She was shocked to see a cute romantic set up in the beach!

Her poor heart was beating in a fast speed!

.
.

He held her hand and looked at her...

Sid: come!

Sana: hum...hum yaha kyun aaye?

Sid: kyun ki mujhe kuch bolna tha tumse!

Sana: umm tum ghar pe bhi bol saakte the na?

Sid : nahi... Ghar pe nahi bol saakta tha. Iss liye hi yaha le k aaya tumhe!

Sana: but...

Sid : you Trust me?

Sana: yes!!

Sid : then come. I am not going to break your Trust!

Sana noded!

.
.

Sid made her sit in one chair Like a true gentleman and then he Himself sat on his chair!

.
.

Sid: let's eat something?  Then we will talk, hmm?

Sana noded and started eating!!

Sana: umm how do u know my favourite food?  I didn’t tell u..

Sid: I Just know! 

Sana looked at him for some seconds and then they both finished their food..

.
.

After that, sana said...

Sana: aab bolo yaha kyun laaye ho mujhe?.

Sid: bolunga! Usse pehle u will Have to promise me ki mai jo bolunga tum karogi...

Sana: aise kaise promise kar saakti hu?

Sid: kar k toh dekho. Aisa kuch nahi karne bolunga jo tumhe buri lage! Tumhari Khushi ka khyal Hai mujhe!

.
.

Sana smiled a little and said...

Sana: ok promise!

.
.

Sid smiled. 

Sid: okay first of all, let's walk in the beach with bare feet!

Sana: without shoe?.

Sid : yeah u will love it, Trust me!

Sana noded!

Then they walked for sometime and sana was really enjoying the feeling!

She was feeling the nature's beauty! It was giving her immense peace and sid's presence was making everything more beautiful!

As if he Just made her boring life colourful!

.
.

Sid: umm haat pakad k chalne ki ijajaat Hai? ..

Sana looked away with a smile and then gave her hand which he held tightly!

.
.

They walked holding each other's hand, giggling and smiling in the randomest things!

Sana never enjoyed in her life like today!

It was like a dream day for her and she was loving every bit of it!

.
.

After that, sid told her to write something in the sand!

She looked at him confusingly!

Sana: are u sure?

Sid: yes just do it...

Sana smiled and wrote....

Sid 💫

Sid : mera naam kyun?

Sana:

tumhare waja se hi aaj mai itni khush hu!

You know? I never thought that we can find happiness in the smallest things!!

.
.

He smiled and Wrote naaz beside sid...

Sid: now it looks perfect!  SidNaaz❤️

Her heart skipped a beat seeing their name together!!

.
.

After that sid told her to enjoy the beauty of sunset and this time she obeyed him without any type of Question!

.
.

They sat in the sand and enjoyed the sunset and it's beauty!

Sana kept her head in his shoulder without thinking anything!

It felt so right at that moment that she couldn’t just control herself!

.
.

He held her from shoulder and they both looked at each other's eyes!

Their eyes had full of emotions for each other!.

Their eyes were telling the Things they could never express and surprisingly they could read each other's eyes very well.

.
.

Sana: aab bolo kya bol na hai. Mai sunna chahti hu .

Sid : jo bhi bolunga, uske baad bas mere se dur maat hona! I don't know your answer but...i Just don't want to lose u!

Sana: I will stay! You can trust me!

.
.

Sid noded and took a deep breath!

.
.

Sid:

Shehnaaz,  from the first time we met, i liked u...

I liked your fearless attitude, I liked your honesty!

I liked your hidden care and kindness!

I liked the way u fought with the doctor for my mom's treatment and behaved so beautifully with my mom with care and love!

I liked the honesty u had when u told me about your relation with your dad!

I liked that before starting our act, how u cared for me as u didn’t wanted any type of problem for me because of your plan!

You have always kept your heart hidden but i don't know how my heart always knew that u are such a kind hearted soul!

You are Such a beautiful soul who spreads love but doesn’t accept!!

You Just love to show the world that u are arrogant, u are heartless but no shehnaaz, you Have a heart of gold!

You are a girl whom everyone should love and first of all you should love yourself!.

U should know your value.. You should understand that love is Such a beautiful feeling!

I never felt this before u entered in my life!

But now I know the beauty of love because I have fallen in love with you!!

Shehnaaz gill, I love you❤️

.
.

After he finished, she just hugged him tightly and started crying her heart out!!!

.
.
.

Keep reading and loving❤️❤️

Zubiya 🌸