part ten

After hours of rehearsing, it was finally time to actually perform. So when the garage doors opened and revealed all of the guests, it was a little nerve-racking, but thrilling at the same time.

"Thanks for coming y'all," Luka said as Julie sat down by the piano, and the crowd clapped.

"Running from the past. Tripping on the now. What is lost can be found, it's obvious." Luka sang, as Julie started playing.

"And like a rubber ball. We come bouncing back. We all got a second act, inside of us." Julie took over.

You could then hear Alex's drums being played, and after a second, the rest of the band appeared.

"I believe, I believe that we're just one dream. Away from who we're meant to be. That we're standing on the edge of." Julie sang standing up from the piano.

"Something big, something crazy. Our best days are yet unknown. That this moment is ours to own." Luka sang as she played a steady rhythm, "'Cause we're standing on the edge of great."

"On the edge of great." the boys and Luka sang.

"Great." Julie sang.

"On the edge of great."

"Great."

"On the edge of great."

"'Cause we're standing on the edge of great."

"We all make mistakes. But they're just stepping stones. To take us where we wanna go. It's never straight, no." Luke sang.

"Sometimes we gotta lean. Lean on someone else. To get a little help. Until we find our way." Luke and Julie sang, "I believe, I believe that we're just one dream. Away from who we're meant to be. That we're standing on the edge of. Something big, something crazy. Our best days are yet unknown. That this moment is ours to own."

"'Cause we're standing on the edge of great." Julie sang.

"On the edge of great."

"Great."

"On the edge of great."

"Great."

"On the edge of great."

"'Cause we're standing on the edge of-"

"Shout, shout. C'mon and let it out, out. Don't gotta hide it. Let your colors blind their eyes. Be who you are, no compromise." they all sang, "Just shout, shout. C'mon and let it out, out.

"What doesn't kill you makes you feel alive." Julie sang, "Oh-oh, I believe," she sang as Luke played his solo, "I believe that we're just one dream. Away from who we're meant to be. That we're standing on the edge of great!"

"Something big, something crazy. Our best days are yet unknown." the boys and Luka sang as Julie carried on with the last note.

"That this moment is ours to own." they all sang, Julie, joining in, "'Cause we're standing on the edge of great."

"On the edge of great." the boys sang.

"On the edge of great." Julie and Luka sang.

"Great, on the edge of great."

"On the edge."

"Great, on the edge of great."

"'Cause we're standing on the edge of-" Julie sang as Reggie and Alex poofed out, and Luka backed into the garage, letting Julie and Luke have their moment.

"Running from the past. Tripping on the now. What is lost can be found, it's obvious." the two finished and Luke poofed out, leaving Julie - and now also Luka - being applauded by the audience.