😈 The Potions Master 😈

Y/N = Your Name
Y/L/N = Your Last Name
Y/H/N =Your House Name
Y/H/C = Your Hair Colour
Y/F/C = Your Favourite Colour
Y/E/C = Your Eye Colour

1. PROFESSOR SNAPE

I am currently on my way to see Professor Snape, I had some late homework I had to finish and he told me to drop it off this evening WITHOUT any fail.

This man really intimidates me.

I take a deep breath as I approach the door to his classroom. I quickly check my uniform to make sure I look some what smart. My white shirt was tucked into my short tight grey skirt, a few buttons were undone which exposed some of my cleavage and my black Y/H/N robes hugged me tightly which showed of my figure nicely.

He will find a way to moan.

As I raised my fist to knock on the door, the door immediately swung open and revealed Professor Snape. He stood there looking down at me with blank expression plastered on his face. I watched as his eyes travel down my body.

Fuck fuck fuck breathe.

"I have umm the homework." I mumble nervously as I hand him the two rolls of parchment. Snape snatches them from me and grunts in annoyance. I stand there as his eyes scan over my work, his eyes occasionally look up at me but only for a few seconds.

"Starring is rude Y/L/N, another thing your parents failed to teach you." Professor Snape steps to the side and holds the door open.
"Are you going to stand there all night looking like an idiot?" Snape pauses and looks up at me. "Well that is something that you are very good at." Snape grabs my hand and pulls me in, I continue to stay silent.

"S- sorry." I stutter nervously as I stand in the middle of the classroom looking around awkwardly.
Snape strolls past me and stands behind his desk, he slammed my homework down on his desk and glares at me.

"You failed a simple task yet again." Snape snaps angrily at me and I flinch.

"I—Sorry." I spit out, I was so nervous I couldn't even think straight. I avoid making eye contact with the potions master.

"You are insufferable Y/L/N. Speak when you are spoken too, why do you struggle with simple tasks?" Snape stares at me as he waits for a response. I swallow the lump forming in my throat before I speak.

"I—I am not.. not good with homework." I mumble. "I—- never have been." I look up at Snape with my Y/E/C eyes as I blink back tears. This man always knew how to make me feel useless and worthless and he knows it, I think he does it purposely because he enjoys making me upset.

"What are you good at then Y/L/N? If you're good at anything that is." Snape snickers and I clench my fist and dig my nails into my palm to stop myself from crying.

"The only thing you're good at is sucking cock."

I think back to when I was dating my ex, the only thing I was good at was giving him pleasure and he would tell me everyday that I am a fuck up and could never do anything right.

"I— I am good at something." I mumble awkwardly, my face reddens.

"You fail at everything Y/N! Without me you would be nothing! All you are good at is taking cock and giving me pleasure!"

"And what is this something Y/L/N?" Snape's tone of voice seemed a bit more softer than usual, he didn't snap at me or say it aggressively. I look into his eyes and bite down on my lip, I slowly take of my cloak and throw it on the floor.

"This." I smirk slightly as I start undoing my shirt, my confidence starts rising with every button I undo. This is what I was good at, this is what I excel in. This is my Territory.