🙈 Remus Lupin 🙈

Y/N = Your Name
Y/L/N = Your Last Name
Y/H/N =Your House Name
Y/H/C = Your Hair Colour
Y/F/C = Your Favourite Colour
Y/E/C = Your Eye Colour

2. PROFESSOR LUPIN

"Y/N please stay behind." Professor Lupin smiles at me and my friend Luna frowns at me.

"What have you done this time?" My friend Luna shakes her head at me with a huge grin plastered on her pretty face.

"Nothing! It's probably about the class work, I will see you later." I hug Luna goodbye and walk over to where Professor Lupin was standing.

"I just wanted to talk to you about something, please sit." Professor Lupin points his wand to a chair and its floats over to me, it drops gently to the floor and I sit down in front of Professor Lupin.

"Yeah sure, I hope I haven't done anything wrong?" I smile at Professor Lupin.

"Oh no of course not, you are my best behaved student." Professor Lupin places his hand on my leg and gives it a squeeze. I blush.

"Thank you." I bite down on my lip as a familiar tingly sensation makes itself present between my legs. Fuck.

"I recently noticed you and Mr Weasley have gotten closer... I couldn't help but wonder if you two were seeing each other? I just thought I would ask as I hope your relationship won't interfere with your learning." Professor Lupin smiles softly at me as he stares into my Y/E/C eyes with his beautiful emerald green eyes,. However, he looked kinda worried about it.... why would he be worried if I was seeing someone?

"Oh me and Ron?" I giggle. "No we are just friends I would never date my friends." I giggle again and tuck a strand of my long Y/H/C hair behind my ear.

This man is so attractive, if only he knew the things I did at night because of him......

"I'm sorry to have intruded on your personal life Y/N, but all I want is to make sure you get the best out of your lessons as I really want you to pass your exams." Professor Lupin places his hand on my hand and my face reddens.

Those fingers..... that body..... his face...... god....

I cough. "T-that means a lot thank you." I bite down on my lip again as I give him a small smile. My heart felt like it was going to burst at any moment, this man does things to me and being alone with him right now and knowing he cares about me DOESN'T HELP MY SITUATION.

Deep breath's Y/N.

"I do like someone though." I mumble nervously.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HE IS YOUR TEACHER IF HE FOUND OUT YOU WANT TO SIT ON HIS FACE AND DO SEXY SHIT TO HIM..... WELL THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!

You only live once... kiss him hehe.

As I argue with my own head I don't hear Professor Lupin talking.

"Y/N?" Professor Lupin frowns at me.

"Oh sorry sir I.. I'm just." I scratch the back of my neck.

"Everything okay? And who's the lucky guy or girl." Professor Lupin gives me a small sad smile which makes my heart melt. AND then it hits me.

He LIKES me.

I take a deep breath and look down at our hands.

"I like this guy but I'm scared." I mumble.

"Why?" Professor Lupin frowns again.

"Because.... It's complicated and I think he likes me but I'm not sure. I am not good with feelings and look at me... I'm not pretty either so it's not like he would want to be with me." My eyes start to water and I look up at him. Professor Lupin reaches into his pocket and hands me some chocolate and a tissue. I thank him.