😏 Padfoot 😏

Y/N = Your Name
Y/L/N = Your Last Name
Y/H/N =Your House Name
Y/H/C = Your Hair Colour
Y/F/C = Your Favourite Colour
Y/E/C = Your Eye Colour

4. SIRIUS BLACK

It was Christmas Eve and I was currently at 12 Grimmauld Place with Sirius Black. We were laying in bed watching Christmas movies and eating a lot of food.

"I love Molly's chocolate cake." I wipe my mouth with a tissue and put it on my now empty plate.

"Oh yes pup, I have to agree with you on that." Sirius lays down on the bed and rubs his stomach.
"I could eat that everyday." He mumbles and I giggle.

"You would probably get very sick." I smirk as I use my wand to clear up the mess that we made.

"I don't care." Sirius grunts, his eyes still closed.

"I could give something else to eat, something that wouldn't make you sick." I bite my lip and lay down next to him, I throw one of my legs over his legs and snuggle into him.

Sirius opens one eye and smirks. "And what would that be pup?" Sirius starts to stroke my leg.

"My pussy." I moan teasingly.

Sirius moans and rolls over so he is laying on top of me. I giggle.

"Well that would be so much better than chocolate cake." Sirius growls seductively as he starts nibbling on my ear lobe.

"I haven't shaved either." I whisper and Sirius growls again, his hand slowly makes his way down into my trousers and slips into my Y/F/C panties.

"Ohh baby. Daddy likes." Sirius starts rubbing my clit and his other hand lifts up my t-shirt and starts playing with one of my tits.

"Ohh Sirius." I whimper.

"Speak only when daddy tells you to pup." Sirius gently bites down on my nipple and I squirm. Sirius stops what he's doing and helps me get unchanged, I also help him.

"I..." I look down and blush, Sirius gently grabs my chin and makes me look up at him, I stare into his grey eyes.

"What is it pup." Sirius raises his eyebrows at me as his other hand gently strokes my cheek.

"I don't...." I bite down on my lip as my face goes a deeper shade of red.

"Baby girl, we don't have to do anything you don't want to do. We can have naked cuddles instead and eat more food?" Sirius smiles at me.

"Being honest, I don't want to have hard, rough sex." I mumble shyly. "I want to make love." I close my eyes and start grinning. I only grin like an idiot when I feel awkward and embarrassed in situations, and this was one of those times where I had a big fucking grin plastered on my face.

Sirius chuckles at my awkwardness. "Don't be shy pup it's ok, I think it would be nice." Sirius pulls me closer to him and he wraps his arms around me. He kisses the top of my head. Sirius then uses his wand to dim the lighting and remakes the bed. The lights then turn a dark shade of red and then rose petals appear, covering the floor and the bed. Sirius then added two lit candles which placed themselves on the bedside tables, one on each side.

"I'm going to show you how much I love you princess." Sirius grabs my hand and leads me over to the bed.

"I love you daddy." I giggle cutely as Sirius lays me down on the bed, Sirius then lays down on top of me and covers us with the duvet.

"I love you too pup." Sirius grabs my legs and wraps them around himself, he then gently rubs his cock up and down my pussy. He stops after a few seconds and pulls back the duvet, he then spits on my pussy and the returns to rubbing his cock against me. He puts the covers back over us and he slowly and gently slips inside me. We both moan.