🥵 Mr Malfoy 🥵

Y/N = Your Name
Y/L/N = Your Last Name
Y/H/N =Your House Name
Y/H/C = Your Hair Colour
Y/F/C = Your Favourite Colour
Y/E/C = Your Eye Colour

3. MR LUCIUS MALFOY

I wake up in bed alone.

Draco?

I sit up and remove the silky green duvet from my body and stretch.

Oh a note.

I read the note from Draco who has explained that he has gone out with his mum for the day and will be back this evening. He explained that his father will be home in 2 hours as well.

Ohhh Lucius.... Daddy..... NO Draco is my best friend. I can't think about his dad like this......

I sigh and stand up and head to Draco's en-suite bathroom, I turn on the shower and take of Draco's baggy pyjamas. Once the bathroom has streamed up I hop into the shower.
Once I got used to the hot temperature, I washed my long Y/H/C hair and my body. I decided on shaving today since I haven't shaved for a few weeks.
Once done, I turned off the shower and got out, I grabbed a dark green towel and wrapped it around my body.

Oh.

The towel was small, it barely covered my wet body, my cleavage was very exposed and my ass was only just covered slightly.

Fuck sake Draco.

I walk back into Draco's bedroom and grab my hair brush and brush through my wet hair. Once I brushed it through I decided to go downstairs and grab a drink and a snack as I was feeling quite peckish.
I grip my towel tightly as I make my way out of Draco's room and heard downstairs towards the kitchen.

God it was freezing.

I enter the kitchen and walk over to the fridge, I take a glass out from the cupboard and pour myself a glass of apple juice. I then reach for a banana.

"Oh I didn't know we had guests."

I scream and turn around quickly, dropping the glass of apple juice in the process as my towel falls down at the same time.

Just my fucking luck.

My eyes widen as I realise I am currently standing in front of Lucius Malfoy.... butt naked.

FUCKING WELL DONE Y/N !

I wanted to move to pick up my towel but I couldn't, it felt like I was frozen in place. I watch as Lucius's eyes make their way down my body, taking in the sight of me standing there, in his kitchen naked and AFRAID. He smirks.

Oh kill me now. Draco's dad has seen my TITS AND PUSSY.

"Miss Y/L/N what a pleasure it is to see you." Lucius raises his eyebrows as he continues to stare at my exposed body.

PICK YOUR TOWEL UP!

I bend down to go and pick up my towel but my hand gets hit with something, I hiss in pain and stand back up.

IT WAS HIM.

HE HIT MY HAND WITH HIS CANE.

Lucius used his snake cane to pick up my towel. The fact that this man was standing so close to me when I was naked in his kitchen was such a turn on.

"I don't think you need this Miss Y/L/N. You look so much better without it." Lucius smirks as he sets my towel on fire and the broken glass disappears with a wave of his wand.

Fuck I'm actually so turned on right now even though I'm embarrassed.

"Oh is that so Y/N?" Lucius takes a step closer to me and his finger makes contact with my collarbone, his finger gently traces over it, going from one side to the other side. His piercing ice blue eyes stare into my Y/E/C eyes which made me shiver in excitement. His eye contact was INTENSE.