Seven

"You good with doing this now?" Steve walked up to Bucky and I. All business. No emotion.

"Yeah. Okay. Wanda, where do you want me?"

She held her hand out to me and I took it. "I don't know how this will feel. But essentially what I'm going to do is open your mind, similar to how I did before to find the fears of everyone. Only I'm going to try to get everything." The emphasize on everything made me both afraid and uncomfortable but I needed to know, so I only nodded. "If you need to stop, squeeze my hands." She held out her other one for me to grab.

"Okay." I took a deep breath. "Let's do this." Wand closed her eyes and I started to see the red surrounding us, so I closed mine too.

I knew what Wanda was afraid of. All I could see was blackness but I felt the pain, like my head was too heavy, stabbing. Something was trying to get out. I could hear Wanda's voice in my head asking if I was okay, somehow I knew it wasn't spoke aloud. I can do this. I thought it over and over and Wanda understood. She pushed more and thoughts exploded and I could see them.

I could see Wanda, locked up. And smiling at me.  And I remembered. That's when we met. Hydra had us. Experimented on us. And Pietro. I had such a crush on him.

I heard Wanda's voice in my head again. I knew it!

Then it changed again, meeting the avengers. The first people we were exposed to. And we were supposed to use our powers. I ran into Clint. I could set him on fire, burn him alive. But I couldn't do it. And he noticed my hesitation. He held his hand out to me, I don't know why he's trusted me or why I took it. He saved me.

That's why we trusted them. Because you did. Wanda spoke again.

Wanda screaming and just knowing it was Pietro without seeing him. Knowing he was gone.

Tony giving me my own room and permission to use Jarvis.

The team getting together and Natasha finding out I can make the perfect s'mores. Tony asked me to marry him and Steve glared at him.

Meeting Bucky and accidentally walking in on him showering.

Wanda giggled. You avoided him for weeks after.

Training with Steve. Finally pining him for the first time.

Movie night with Bucky and Steve. Bucky held my hand.

Crying, hysterically. Hydra just killed my family. We hid them but they found them. I got drunk and stood outside Bucky and Steve's rooms. I knocked on Bucky's door, he didn't answer. Steve answered his.

Waking up in Steve's bed the next day. He told me he'd always loved me and asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes.

The mission going after Gunther, the man that killed my family. Bucky pulled the trigger.

I told him I loved him that night. He kissed me, then ran away.

Memory after memory flooded my mind. Emotions and thoughts and regrets, everything. When it ended, my other life followed, showing Wanda everything. So she understood.

And then it was all black again.

I opened my eyes, Wanda was crying. She hugged me and turned to Steve and Bucky, who were simply staring. "It work. It's true. Everything she said. We just saw both of the realities." She turned to me. "I love you, you know? You're my best friend."

Now that I knew everything, I smiled back at her. "I love you too, you're mine." I squeezed her tightly then pulled away and turned to the boys. "So... I guess we should talk."