Part One

Six months, 2 weeks and ... now 4 days. 

   Not that he was counting. 

   He turned over in bed, hoping to hit the alarm clock as he did. Instead, he hit the arm of the warmbody sleeping next to him. 

   She groaned. 

   He groaned. 

   Shit. He'd forgotten about her. The alcohol fog was starting to clear now though, and therecollections from last night were coming back to him in short, awkward and embarrassing droves. 

   Not embarrassment for him. 

   Embarrassment for her. Because when she did eventually rise, she would expect cuddles andromantic notions and breakfast in bed. All that fandangle. 

   Draco couldn't offer her anything but help to find her misplaced underwear and a broken promiseof messaging her later. Which he probably would ... if later meant about two months down the linewhen he was bored. 

   He never bothered to stick around for longer than a week or two, it just never interested him. Thesewomen just didn't hold anything for him and when he moved onto his next conquest it was alwaysthe same pattern. He knew why ... but he wasn't about to admit that reason to himself. 

   Self-preservation. He would come undone if he let himself go back there. He'd come so far in thelast six months; he wasn't about to go back under that particular little raincloud. 

   So, every couple of nights he Settled for the old 'WYD?' text at 3am. The text that resonated in allfemales as the one that meant they were the booty call for that night. Draco had a long list on hisphone of girl's numbers who didn't even have names next to them. Not their real names anyway,he usually named them after their best feature. 

   Last night's text had gone to 'The blonde with the big tits' ... and she'd answered him in minutes.They all did. Well, the ones who knew of his wealth and status, anyway. The ones who eitherwanted to trap him into a relationship or parenthood. 

   God knows he'd had a few close calls in that department in his time. You don't go bareback andnot expect the consequences. Fortunately, every time had always been a close call. 

   She turned and smiled at him. Her perfect teeth and her magically enhanced lips just not quitedoing it for him this morning. "Hello, you..." she tried to scoot closer and that was his cue to gethimself up. 

   "I'll help you find your things."

________________________________________________________________________________

   What did a young, single male do when he was at a loose end on a Saturday night? He lookeddown at his phone. It was too early for THAT text ... still, he'd already had a skin full of ale and ifall else failed he thought he might be on a promise with the Barmaid after hours ... she did havemassive jugs, after all. 

   The little pub in Camden was rammed with people, Wizards and Muggles alike. Draco preferred itlike that, it gave him more opportunities to not run into women he had already shagged. He neededto keep his options open. He was sat in a quiet little nook, enjoying his beer in peace. 

   "Alright Draco! You here alone?" 

   Well, that didn't last long.

   He sighed. He was ... and he was rather enjoying it. Trust Nott and his little wife to interrupt hisperverted train of thought. Not that they weren't welcome, but Draco didn't really feel likecompany tonight.