Part Three

Draco Malfoy: I know all you've done for six months is think about how my cock felt insideyou. I won't lie, Granger. I was fucking dying to grab the back of that curly head of yoursand get you on your knees again outside my front door. 

   Oh ... oh, shit.

   Another twinge and she clamped her thighs together, squeezing tight. This man did unspeakablethings to her mind. Made her imagine all of the fucking incredible things he had done to her bodyin the night they shared together.

   And he still wanted her. He still wanted to do all of those unspeakable things to her again. It sent athrill through her body. 

    What did she say to his text? How did she possibly reply without completely giving in and tellinghim that she had thought about going there again? ... being stubborn was so bloody hard at times.

   'I'm not one for public displays of af ection.' 

   She replied simply. Which was true, she tended not to be very outgoing in public. Maybe that waswhy she always came off looking like a bit of a prude. 

   Draco Malfoy: Well aware of that Granger ... you certainly save your best for when you'rebehind closed doors ...

   Hermione bit her lip, not being able to help herself.

   'My best? Oh, my dear Mr Malfoy ... that was nothing. Merely an appetizer.' 

   She hit send and then realised. 

   She had meant to come off sounding like he hadn't gotten the best she had to offer. What itactually sounded like was that she was telling him that their previous night was just the appetizerand they still had three more courses to go. 

   Shit. 

   She threw herself back onto her bed with her head in her hands and groaned. She really had to thinkand re-read before she sent a text out. Now he was going to think she was desperate and needy.

   Which she sort of was. But only for him.

   Oh, for fuck sake. 

   Her phone vibrated. 

   She moaned again. She could already picture the message he had sent her. Full of condescendingmockery. 

   Draco Malfoy: Jesus Granger, if that was an appetizer then I'd love to see what you pull outof your bag of tricks for dessert... 

   Smooth, Malfoy. Really smooth. 

   Her phone lit up again. 

   Draco Malfoy: Anyway, I wanted to tell you a little story ... care to listen? 

   Hermione frowned. What the bloody hell went through his brain? His thought process went a milea minute, she was struggling to keep up. 

   'This had better be interesting, considering how good you think you are with words...' 

   Draco Malfoy: Interesting? You're the only one I've been interested in making wet for a fewmonths now, love.... how's that for interesting? 

   Oooh .... oh, shit. 

   Dare she reply like she had wanted to? 

   'And how exactly would you do that?' 

   But she already knew the answer to that. Because she knew exactly how he would do it. He hadalready done it to her in so many ways, over and over.