Dedication and About the Book

To my fellow basketball fans.

And to you, who never gave up on your passion.

===

'Rematch' is the sequel to a teen fiction story written by @hunnydew

This story was supposed to be my output for the #buqoYA class facilitated by Ms. Mina Esguerra that lasted 5 weeks (January 24-February 28). Sadly, I wasn't able to beat the deadline for the final manuscript. Anyways, I'm still glad to have finished another story and I'm sharing it with you here on Wattpad. Please do support my classmates. The #buqoYA bundles will be out soon.

RM is the second installment of the Berkeley-Reagan International School (BRIS) Series that KZ Riman and I are working on. In case you are wondering where or what the first installment is, KZ wrote it and will be released in Buqo soon.

Patterned after the idea that the #romanceclass did for Luna East Arts, which is an anthology of short romance stories, KZ and I created a universe--a fictional school, where our main characters frequently (if not always) interact with each other. The map that you see on top is a rough draft of what the campus looks like (we'll have an artist make a better one soon heheh).

Hope you'll enjoy reading!

-Miel