The Gathering

The Mikaelsons were all sitting down for dinner when suddenly a huge bright light started to appear.
"Esther is this a witches doing?"
Mikael asked his wife.
"I don't believe so"
Hearing that they all became nervous. A moment later Mikael stood up with his sword and started swinging at the light. Despite how nervous he was, Kol couldn't help but chucking slightly under his breath, as to not get caught. However hard their father tried to overcome the light, it soon consumed them all, taking them to an unknown destination.

Up high in the mountains, Hayley was bringing more firewood back to where the pack was staying. She was currently helping a hybrid named Tyler brake his sire line to Klaus. When she was about 100 feet away from camp the same white light came and took her too.

Now we go to New Orleans to see Marcel looking over his city before a bright light blinded him and took him away. The same thing happened on the other side of town, to a girl named Davina who was getting ready in her room to gather with the elders. They were going to choose the girls for the harvest today. But before she could let her mother know that she was ready to go, a bright light entered her room. (Freya is from the originals season 2, sometime after they defeat Dahlia)
Freya stood in the living room of the compound when a bright light suddenly consumed her whole.

Klaus' pov:
I jumped awake only to find myself in some strange appearing room. I was definitely not back at home. This room was clean and it looked too big to be in a hut. It was strange and dark, so dark it was almost impossible to see in. Though I'm used to the dark seeing as the only light we get at night is if someone lights a candle.

I was bent over trying to wake up my siblings but it was no use, they were still unconscious. Then I heard someone waking up and groaning. At first I thought it might have been one of my siblings but I then noticed it was coming from across the room. When the person stood up it turned out to be a young woman wearing these strange clothes. I never thought I'd see a girl wearing pants. She then started looking around and questioned.
"Where the hell are we?"
"I am yet to be sure myself"
I replied to the girls question.
"And who the hell are you?"
I was both shocked and taken aback by how the wan addressed me. It was rude, not to mention the strange way in which she spoke in.
"My name is Niklaus Mikaelson"
I replied, deciding to ignore and be polite. Even though she acted rudely towards him, he also felt a strange connection towards the girl.
"You're Klaus?"
"It's Niklaus but yes"
It was strange, she looked at me as though she knew me just based off of my name. Before she could say anything else everyone else in the to began to awaken.

No one's pov:
Everyone started to slowly wake up and take in their surroundings. The second they all got up Mikael started questioning Klaus.
"Where are we boy!"
"I- I don't know"
Klaus said while looking down to avoid looking into his father's eyes. Then before Mikael could scream at Klaus even more a faint voice was heard.
"Father?"
Freya asked from across the room. She had tears in her eyes and immediately ran over to her family. Even though she knew that her father did terrible things she still saw him as the man from her childhood. Although Freya immediately recognized her family they did not.
"Who are you strange girl?"
Mikael asked while looking down at her, slightly spitting while speaking.
"Don't break my heart and say you don't even recognize your firstborn"
Freya replied looking into her father's eyes with no fear. The rest of the Mikaelsons were frozen in shock.
"Freya"
Finn said while rushing to hug her.
"Oh dear brother, it's so good to see you again"
After they broke apart Mikael immediately started yelling.
"Imposter! It's not possible Freya died from plague years ago!"
He pulled Finn back in the process.
"If you don't believe me, why don't you ask your wife how this is possible"
Once Freya said that all eyes turned to Esther.

On the other side of the room Marcel was watching the scene before him in confusion. Why the hell were they all with Mikael? And how was Esther alive again? Then he noticed their clothing and long hair and finally put the pieces together. But before anything went further a message appeared on the screen in front of them.

Please take a seat, all will be explained.

Everyone turned towards the screen then picked a seat to sit in.

(A/N)
Hi! This is a start to my new book I hope you'll continue to read and enjoy.