Ships (9)

When the video started both Hayley and Elijah slightly blushed and looked down, not expecting to see a video of them together.

Elijah was also thinking of how now it made sence as to why he felt immediately connected to Hayley when they first met.

Everyone was feeling awkward watching the two sharing private and intimate moments. Rebekah on the other hand didn't care, she was too happy for her brother for finally getting what he's always wanted.

Everyone was confused when they saw how suddenly the couple's actions around each other changed. "Why the hell does she look scared of him now?" Rebekah said wanting to know everything that's happening. "I don't know sister, maybe that was in the beginning of it all" Kol responded actually being serious for a change.

They never got the answer to that question as the next video began to play.

Rebekah squealed when she saw that it was a video of Klaus's love life. She was happy that her brother who claimed to love nothing and no one would finally find happiness. She was also thinking that if Klaus was happy in his own love life maybe he won't worry so much about hers.

Klaus rolled his eyes in annoyance when he heard Rebekah squealing. Although, he was interested to see what was awaiting him in the future.

Everyone was shocked to see how quickly Klaus opened up to Caroline seeing as he usually takes a long time to let someone in like that.

Marcel especially was shocked because he knew Klaus in the future so when he saw him tell her something that future Klaus would consider one of his weaknesses (the fact that he's thought about being human) it was surprising to say the least.

Klaus was taken away with how beautiful Caroline looked. Now he couldn't wait to get to the future.

"So she has children as well?" Klaus asked still confused as to how Caroline was able to have children if she was a vampire. "I guess they somehow found another loophole" Davina said. Kol looked over at Davina silently agreeing, although Kol was very curious as to how it was possible.

Everyone's interest peaked when the next video began. Klaus definitely was not ready to see his daughter with anyone. Hayley on the other hand couldn't wait to see what her daughters love life is like and whether she'll find her epic love.

"Why the bloody hell is it still showing Klaus if it's supposed to be about Hope?" Rebekah wondered out loud. Everyone just continued watching the video though knowing the answers would come up soon.

"I see that you're daughter takes after you Niklaus" Kol said while looking at his brother with a smirk. Klaus just smiled glad that they shared some traits.

Hayley on the other hand was thinking of what Josie said before. "Wait what did they mean when that blond girl said that Hope put their dad in a coma?"

Everyone else looked like they had completely missed that bit of information and started to put their own theories together in their heads.

At the end of the video when it was revealed that Hope turned off her humanity everyone's jaws were on the floor. "What?!" Almost everyone screamed.

"Wait wait wait, if Hope turned her humanity off then doesn't that mean that she died and is now a fully activated tribrid?" Marcel asked still wrapping his head around everything. Everyone else just looked at him in shock realizing the same thing. "oh my god" Hayley said just above a whisper while a tear streamed down her face. Everyone in the room was sad that Hope died and became a vampire when she was still so young. "That means she'll never get to be a mother" Rebekah said with a voice full of sadness and regret for her niece.

Rebekah knew how that could tear up a person from the inside out and she didn't want that for her niece.

"We have to stop this from happening" Elijah said with determination. "Whatever it takes" Klaus added on once the video ended.

They were all glad that Hope had people around her that would fight to get her back no matter what happens.

Hayley was still sad over the news that has just been revealed to them all but she still was happy that this girl Lizzie was there for her daughter. Hayley was also rooting for them to be together. Well she didn't really know who she liked better for Hope but it didn't really matter as long as it was Hope's choice and as long as they truly loved each other.