Friendships (6)

After the Mikaelsons and the others discovered how powerful the newest addition to the Mikaelson family would be another video began.

Hayley was both shocked and happy to see that she finally gets to learn the truth about her family that she had been searching for for so long. She was shocked though to see that the werewolf's in New Orleans had no power when she first arrived there.

Everyone else was shocked too except for Marcel and Davina. Since Marcel was the one to run them out of town, and Davina had grew up in New Orleans and has heard what happened all those years ago.

Both Hayley and Klaus were shocked at how ready they were to just kill their future daughter. Marcel wasn't all that surprised though because he knew Klaus. He also knew that Hayley most likely didn't want to be stuck with the original family forever.

Rebekah though was appalled at her older brother. She has always wanted a family and she knew that he did too so to think he would so easily dismiss it was hard to believe. "I can't believe you would want that" Rebekah said to Klaus in a whisper while shaking her head disapprovingly at him. All Klaus could do was look down in shame at his future self's actions.

Hayley still got shocked every time she heard or saw that she would become an alpha let alone a queen to her fellow werewolf's.

When they saw Hayley and Klaus covered in red lights and when Klaus let Hayley begin the killing first everyone was shocked to hear Elijah speak this time, "at least you still have your manners brother" they just looked at him in slight disbelief and then began to laugh.

Both Hayley and Rebekah were glad to finally see more of their future friendship. Rebekah was especially excited since she had to normally stay inside all day and help her mother with chores while the boys were out hunting or gathering wood. She always wanted a girlfriend to talk to and have fun with.

Rebekah's smile only grew more when she saw that she got to spend so much time alone with Hope. She was happy that she at least somewhat got to raise a baby like she's always wanted to do.

Everyone was confused to how Elijah forgot everything. Marcel was especially confused since he knew that no one could compel an original.

They were also confused to why Elijah would just stand there and let Hayley die right before his eyes. Elijah instantly looked down in regret and in hatred for himself at what he would do in the future. No one could even form words at that point due to the event they just witnessed.

Despite the shock everyone was still going through Hayley and Rebekah still managed to share a moment with each other and smile at one another loving their future friendship. They've bit always wanted a sister so when they saw how close they were it warmed their hearts.

Hayley was so sad when she saw that her little girl would blame herself for her death.  The last thing Hayley wanted was for Hope to live with the guilt and weight of Hayley's death for the rest of her life.

Klaus also shared the same opinion and Hayley and wanted nothing more than to meet her and assure her none of it was her fault.

Klaus was a little comforted that at least when he left it was to keep her safe. He was glad that whatever happens, no matter what she would be safe, even if it meant not seeing her. "You know there's this crazy invention in the future called a phone, you could call her from anywhere in the world and be able to talk to her or see her." Hayley said with raised eyebrows. Klaus was shocked and confused to how that would even work. He wasn't going to get into that now so he just softly smiled at her in thanks then returned to his questioning thoughts.

Everyone was glad to see that Klaus was a good father and that he had a good relationship with Hope. Well, everyone but one person, I think everyone could guess who that could be.

"Aw Nick you're going to be a daddy" Kol said in a high pitched voice while smiling widely. "Shit up Kol" was heard from almost everyone in the room which mad him pout and then turn back to the screen. "You're going to be an amazing father Nick, truly" Rebekah said from beside him with confidence. "Thank you sister," Klaus responded with a warm smile. He then unconsciously looked over at Hayley and saw her nod in agreement with Rebekah and he nodded at her as well telling her quietly that she was going to be an amazing mother.

Mikael was fed up with his whole family even associating with the bastard known as Niklaus. But right as he was about to say something he was suddenly transported to another room where he was forced to watch Toy Story 4.

(A/N)
Surprise! I did post another chapter today. Also I hope you're all as grateful as I am that Mikael is now in another theatre yelling at the screen which is filled with toys. It's so funny just imagining it😂. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!