-°~Chapter 3~°-

Word count: 1,297

Who do you think should get OFA? I'm thinking Momo but I want to hear y'all's thoughts!
-----------------------
No one's POV:

There were many thoughts going threw Izuku's mind as he made he's way to the cafe he and supposedly he's childhood bully, like for example:

Why the actual fuck did he decide that it was completely okay for him to meet that jackass?! For fucks sake he's doing good, he's life is great, it's perfect for him, and yet he's meeting him because of something he thought of when he was 14? Maybe 15? He didn't know, he was probably just being petty now that he thought about it...

On another note, how did he even know this was Katsuki? Last thing he heard about him was that he was still a jackass and the number 2 hero? 5? He was up in the top 10 he's pretty sure, so why would he wanna talk to him? Was it pity? Most likely.

Another thing, what if he was finishing the job? As in... Killing him? Maybe threatening him to keep quiet about everything? About the bullying? The threatening? The suicide baiting? Well if that was the case Izuku had pepper spray and a pocket knife, so if he tried he wouldn't last.

Well he supposed it all could be handled easily, it had to be done some day anyway.

Once Izuku saw the cafe he gave a heavy sigh "I'm really doing this huh? Welp, time to ether fuck shit up or get fucked up." He thought to himself.

Izuku opened the door to the cozy cafe, he looked around for a second before he shrugged, though before he could go to the register to grab a drink and book it outta there he saw someone wave him over to a Booth, obviously it was Katsuki, he'd recognize those red eyes and blond hair no matter how much he tried to forget.

With a heavy sigh he put on a brave face and made he's way over, the booth was secluded, which was ether because he was planning on threatening him or because he didn't want to deal with press, both very possible.

He sat down with a small smile "Hello Bakugou" Izuku greets, not missing the small flinch Katsuki gave at the lack of he's nickname.

"Ah- Hello Midoriya.." Katsuki stated, the word Midoriya didn't seem right on he's tongue.

Before the convention could go on from the pitiful greetings a waitress came over to get there orders, Izuku ordered medium unicorn frap with 3 shots of espresso, while Katsuki ordered a large Carmel frap with 2 shots of espresso, then the girl walked away leaving them alone once again.

After a few minutes of an awkward silence Katsuki finally decided to speak up.

"So, how have you been?" Katsuki asked awkwardly.

"Oh I'm doing good! I've actually started a new book" Izuku stated with a smile.

"Really? Do I get to know what this one's about?" Katsuki asked, he wouldn't ever admit it out loud but he loved Izuku's books.

Izuku simply giggled (Katsuki tried not to blush) "Sorry to say, but you'll have to wait just like everyone else darling" he stated, the pet name slipped though he regretted nothing.

"R-Right, well I look forward to seeing what you come up with Midoriya" Katsuki stated as a light blush started to form.

Once again Izuku giggled at he's reaction, just then the waiter came back with there drinks, Izuku gave a thanks before he started to sip he's drink happily, and Katsuki couldn't help but find it adorable.

"So how have you been darling m?" Izuku asked as he put he's drink down.

The blush on Katsuki's face only seemed to darken "Oh I've been good, I recently ranked as 3rd in the hero rankings!" He stated proudly, hoping to empress him.

"Oh? Still trying to become number 1?" Izuku questioned with a raised brow.

"Yeah, I'll get there soon enough, I just have to beat Dunce face in the most likeable department" Katsuki stated with an eye roll.

"Dunce face? Do you mean Charge Bolt?" Izuku asked as he went to take another "sip" of he's drink.

"Yeah him, I still don't understand how he of all people could end up as the number 1" Katsuki stated with a sigh, he thought if anyone was to be number one besides him it'd at least be Icy-Thot, but Dunce Face? Complete surprise.

He hummed in thought "Well people do like the flirting, I can't deny there is a charm to him, though it might also be because he looks like an IRL Pikachu" Izuku stated, he couldn't deny that he had some charm to him.

Katsuki nodded as he himself took a gulp of he's drink, Izuku was right, as much as he hated to admit it Denki was cute, charming, and a pretty good hero, he always made children feel safe while he kept property damage to a minimum, so it sadly made sense, didn't mean he still wasn't pissy about the whole thing though.

"Even with all of that he isn't the strongest out there" Katsuki stated matter of fackly.

"Maybe, but he's definitely a fan favorite, along side Froppy of course" Izuku stated, to him it made sense but of course not everyone shares the same opinions as him.

"Ugh right, Ribbit bitch came close to number one if I remember correctly" Katsuki stated as he tried to remember correctly.

"Yeah she did! Though if it weren't for the sexist assholes I'm sure she would've been number one!" Izuku stated, he had actually hoped she'd get number one.

He hummed in agreement, after that they sat in a comfortable silence simply enjoying there drinks, Izuku was honestly pleasantly surprised with this going well, he was honestly prepared to take out he's pepper spray and completely fuck him up if he tried anything, but he's still gunna get back at him somehow.

"Hey Midoriya?" Katsuki suddenly broke the comfortable silence.

Izuku hummed allowing him to continue, before Katsuki said anything in sucked in a heavy breath before letting it out.

"I'm sorry." Katsuki stated.

"Your... Sorry?" Izuku questioned as he raised a brow.

"Yes, I'm sorry. The way I treated you back then was nothing short of villainous, I shouldn't have ever treated you like that no matter how bad a day I was having, I don't except everything to be fine right off the bat but I-I wanna try to be friends again" Katsuki stated sadly, but he was hopeful.

He gave a sigh "Bakugou if this is pity I swear-" Izuku started but was cut off.

"No! I swear it's not pity, I'd never do that." Katsuki stated quickly, he hated pity with a fucking passion and he wasn't planning on giving any of that bullshit to Izuku.

It was silent for a moment, Izuku soon processed what he said, he wasn't gunna be he's friend he knew that for a fact, but as much as he didn't want to be around him...

"You promise?" Izuku asked as he gave Katsuki a curious look.

"I promise, cross my heart and hope to die" Katsuki stated as he smiled, Izuku was really so sweet.

Izuku giggled at that "I suppose we could try to be friends again... One wrong move though and I'm kicking you in the dick" he stated completely serious.

Quickly Katsuki nodded while he slightly sweat, though he couldn't really say he wouldn't deserves it.

After that they continued on catching up, and by the end of it they planned to meet up again while also giving each other there personal phone numbers.

All an all, things were going good so far.