-°~Chapter 11~°-

Word Count: 1,163

StoooOoOp I could've dropped my croissant >:(
---------------------
No One's POV:

Izuku let out a groan as he started to wake up to the sound of he's phone ringing.

"Fucking hell.." Izuku thought as he reached for he's phone blindly.

When he grabbed a hold of it he hung up on whoever was trying to call him immediately before putting the phone back down on he's bed, for a few minutes it was quiet which made Izuku let out a him of approval.

But then it rung again.

Once again Izuku let out a groan, he hung up on whoever it was once again, waiting a few minutes, then he got comfortable again, just as he got comfortable it rung, with a loud groan of annoyance he picked up he's phone and answered.

"I don't give a fuck who you are, you will stop ringing me and let me sleep! Stop fucking pestering me!" Izuku yelled into the phone and without letting whoever was on the other line speak he hung up.

With that he put he's phone on the side table with the screen on the side table, he wanted to go back to sleep but by now he was already awake, which made him throw he's arms up in annoyance before flopping back.

Oh how much he just wanted to sleep.

"Mido you awake?"

Looking up he saw that Kirishima was poking he's head into the room, at first Izuku was confused as to why he was here before he remembered last night.

Last night after the shared "I love you"'s they'd made out for a bit, then they'd moved to the bedroom and cuddled each other until they had fallen asleep, so with a slight blush Izuku nodded.

"Mhm, I-I would've thought you'd leave by now" Izuku stated as he scratched the back of he's neck.

"After last night? Nope! Come on I made lunch" Kirishima stated excitedly before he left the room.

Izuku gave an amused huff as he got up off he's bed, he grabbed he's phone and pushed it into he's PJs pants pocket before he made he's way to he's kitchen, walking in he saw that Kirishima had made katsudon, though he also saw that Kirishima was only in some sweatpants and socks, he slightly blushed but kept he's composure.

"Morning Mido!" Kirishima called as he walked over and wrapped he's arms around Izuku just before planting kisses all over he's face.

He couldn't help but laugh at the ticklish feeling "Kiri stoppp!" Izuku said with a giggle.

"Nooo" Kirishima whined as he continued to kiss all over Izuku's face.

Though Izuku really wanted to eat so he simply took Kirishima's face into he's hands before kissing him on the lips and sense Kirishima didn't know Izuku would do that he froze, leaving Izuku enough time to get out of he's arms and to he's food, once Kirishima was aware again he gave a dopey smile as he sighed happily, then he turned around to eat with Izuku.

Turning around he saw that Izuku was already sat to eat, he may have been on the counter eating but he was eating nonetheless, Kirishima grabbed he'd own food and leaned on the counter next to where Izuku was sitting then he began to eat.

"Did you sleep well?" Kirishima questioned.

"Yep, best sleep I think I've ever got" Izuku stated with a smile.

"That's good! I'll have to agree with you on that, best sleep I've had in awhile" Kirishima stated with a bright toothy grin.

Before they could continue there conversation Izuku's phone rang once again, Izuku let out a loud groan as he took he's phone from he's pocket, this time he actually looked at the contact name and when he saw Katsuki's name he let out an annoyed huff before answering.

"Hello?" Izuku questioned.

"About fucking time you answered! Have you been fucking ignoring me?!" He had to take he's phone away from he's ear from how loud Katsuki was yelling.

"And so what if I have?" Izuku asked snappily right back, was he gunna be petty? Yes, should he? Abso-fucking-lutely

"Don't get snippy with me Deku, I've fucking missed you.. And I'm sorry or whatever" Katsuki grumbled, something about it didn't sit right with Izuku though.

"Best apology ever, 10/10" Izuku stated sassily, he didn't miss the way Kirishima snorted at he's statement.

"Fucking Deku- look, I'm sorry about fucking offending you and your nerd books, can you just accept that please?" He could practically hear the struggle he had in this apology.

"...Okay, yeah your forgiven Bakugou" Against all he's better judgment he "forgave" him, he just needed enough time to arrange he's perfect revenge.

"Good, do you wanna hang out in a bit?" Katsuki asked, the answer was immediate.

"No not today, I already have plans" Izuku stated without missing a beat.

"Can't you fucking cancel them?" Katsuki asked annoyed.

"No can do, this is top priority" Izuku stated, slightly smirking at he's own words.

"Agh! Whatever, I'll text you later then" Katsuki grunted in aggravation just before hanging up.

"Fucking rude-" Izuku grumbled as he out he's phone back in he's pocket.

He looked back at Kirishima to continue where they left off only to see Kirishima smirking at him with a devious look in he's eyes, oh boy.

"So.. I'm top priority hmm~?" Kirishima questioned cheekily.

"Ack- shut up" Izuku blushed as he rolled he's eyes.

"Oh no no no, I ain't letting this one go" Kirishima stated as he got between Izuku's legs then placed he's arms on ether side of him.

Izuku blushed madly at the new position but tried to keep he's cool, he knew how to flirt he could do this.

"Okay, so you are top priority to me, what you gunna do now that you know this, hmm~?" Izuku questioned as he himself also smirked.

"I don't know, what do you want me to do?" Kirishima asked as he brought he's hand up to mess with Izuku's thigh.

"...I want you to-" before Izuku could finish his sentence he heard a phone ring.

Kirishima's phone was ringing.

Said red head gave a loud groan of annoyance as he took he's phone from he's pocket, once he saw the contact name he gave am even louder groan, he answered and a short conversion later he hung up then placed it back in he's pocket.

"Damn it.." Kirishima said as he pouted.

"Work?" Izuku questioned.

"Work." Kirishima confirmed as he hid he's face in the crook of Izuku's neck.

"Then go on you big baby, we'll continue this later" Izuku stated as he patted Kirishima's back.

"Promise?" Kirishima questioned.

"Promise, now go on before I change my mind" Izuku stated, Kirishima was quick to obey.

"Yessir!" Kirishima yelled before he ran off to probably get ready.

Izuku giggled at Kirishima's antics, oh he was for sure whipped for this man.