-°~Chapter 19~°-

Word Count: 1,410

I love y'all, I swear<3
-----‐------------------
No One's POV:

Kirishima groaned as he woke up from he's slumber, he was not at all ready to wake up but he knew he had to.

He looked down to see if Izuku was up or not and saw that he was still very much asleep, he was holding onto Kirishima like a koala which he couldn't help but give a found smile at the adorable mess in he's arms, he gave him a kiss on the temple before he slowly and carefully began to untangle himself from Izuku, when he was finally out of the bed Izuku groaned at the loss of heat.

With a fond smile Kirishima tucked Izuku back in and once again gave Izuku a kiss on he's temple.

"Shhh~ It's alright Izu, I'll be right back" Kirishima stated as he soothed Izuku to go back to sleep.

With a grumble and an adorable pout Izuku did indeed get himself comfortable again so he could fall right back into he's personal(?) abyss, seconds later he was back to snoozing away, Kirishima only smiled fondly as he gave one last kiss to Izuku's temple (last one I swear) before he left the room to make Izuku some breakfast, and probably start him a bath, after last night he'll definitely need it...

Yeah, he'll definitely get started on that right away...

----------

After an hour Kirishima had finally done everything he wanted to for Izuku, he made Izuku a bath just to Izuku's liking, he cleaned up he's mess in the bedroom like he should've last night, and he cooked Izuku along with himself some great breakfast! So when Izuku wakes up he'll be the happiest man with he's beefy puppy.

All and all he was proud of himself.

As he was about to go and wake Izuku up so he could take a bath suddenly he's laptop went off, he usually didn't pry but he's laptop was wide open allowing him to see the notification, it was from he's notes app basically saying he forgot to save, so him being the good boyfriend he is decided to save for him, and if he just so happens to find some of Izuku's notes on he's upcoming book then that was no one's business but he's own.

He walked over to the desk and plopped down onto the seat before he powered up the computer, it seems it turned off on it's own so it was open for Kirishima to look at without a password, he quickly went to the notes app so he could save Izuku's work before it automatically deleted, he saved them before he looked at it, after he's work was done saving he decided to read it, hopefully it wasn't to big of spoilers.

—————

Fuck! It finally happened, that damn prick contacted me from a fan account, (seriously a fan account?) I was wholly unprepared but the conversation was okay, but he wants to meet up, definitely keeping pepper spray in my bag just I'm case...

Well, we met up, it wasn't bad per say, the conversation was easy going but something about him feels off, I think he might be hiding something, though thankfully he didn't try to kill me so, thankfully he won't be posting "Another day another slay😫💅" on twitter!

Yet another day where I had to meet Katsuki, but this time it was actually a great hang out, not because of Katsuki obviously but because of he's hot friend, I'll have to tap that!

Katsuki's beginning to show he's true colors, he's a damn bastard I tell ya! I will ruin him, I refuse to be ruined again because of that tiny egotistical blond hedgehog!