-°~Chapter 8~°-

Word Count: 1,209

New cover cuz I hated the old one💃✨
-----------------------
No One's POV:

Ever sense Izuku's been on that date with Kirishima he couldn't help but think of the man.

They'd been talking for weeks now, there'd always been good night along with good morning texts when he woke up which made him all kinda of giddy, they'd video call (per Kirishima's request) when Izuku works late, and Izuku would flirt with poor Kirishima all the time, he'd tease and play around and Kirishima loved it to death.

Right now however Izuku wasn't on a call with Kirishima, he was on a call with Katsuki seeing as he wasn't busy and wanted to talk to him, Izuku really didn't want to talk to him but he really had no reason to say no so he accepted and now their (see? Finally did proper English) on a call with Katsuki ranting about how useless the people working at he's agency were.

It really just sounded like him being arrogant and rude to people trying to do there job.

He was looking for perfect, when really perfect was just as it was (he's therapist told him that).

"Deku are you even listening to me?" Katsuki asked, he had just recently started with that nickname again, Izuku didn't like it but he had to pull threw.

"Yeah, just doing some writing while you rant" Izuku told him as he continued to type away on he's computer.

"Tch, alright. But as I was saying the guy didn't even capture the guy correctly! So I had to correct him and do it on my own!" Katsuki continued to rant as Izuku wrote on one of he's books.

God that ranting was getting on he's nerves, if only he was talking to one of he's fictional characters, or even Kirishima.

*Ding!*

Speak of the devil.

Stopping he's writing he clicks on another tap to see what he'd said, the text was simple he'll say but that didn't really matter to him

RockBoi:
You busy?👀

Simple but get straight (gay) to the point, so making sure Katsuki was still busy ranting he decided to text back.

-----

RockBoi:
You busy?👀

Wattpad:
Not right now, why?
.....
Did you change my name?

RockBoi:
Yes, yes I did UnU

Wattpad:
I-
Why??

RockBoi:
Cuz you probably had wattpad at some point in your life

Wattpad:
Okay but you didn't have to call me out on it-

RockBoi:
:P
So what cha doing?

Wattpad:
Writing a bit cuz I'm bored

RockBoi:
Gay, probably writing smut

Wattpad:
Am not!

RockBoi:
I hope you can hear me raising my brow

Wattpad:
.....
Okay maybe I am but shush! I'm good at it🙄