chapter one

I was all alone in the world because my family passed away when I was 5 years old and I have been living on my own since then. I have no home I have been living on the street scavenging for food. I hope one day I will find a family to stay with and a nice warm bed to sleep in. I was running through the woods and came across a small cabin. I went and knocked on the door. A younger lady came to the door and said "hello." She had blonde hair and brown eyes, she looked like she was like maybe 5'7 or 5'9. She was really pretty. "Hello" I said back to her. I'm looking for a place to stay for the night because I'm homeless and hungry. "Oh you poor thing come on inside. I just made dinner you can come and eat." "Thank you ma'am for the food and a place to stay for the night." I looked at her and ate my food because I was really hungry.

Over at the harvest moon pack

"Alpha we have a problem." "Yes beta what is wrong." "We have a Rogue wolf on our territory alpha." "I'll take care of it beta." I leave my office and shift into my wolf. My wolf has been on edge all day and I don't know why. As soon as I let him take over he runs through the woods to a cabin and I was like wait I know who lives here because she is apart of our pack. Then I smell the most amazing scent of another she-wolf. It smells like raspberry and watermelon. I inhaled the scent and my wolf went crazy. I shifted behind a tree and put some clothes on. Then I knocked on the door and Sandra opened the door our pack healer. "Oh hey alpha what are you doing here?" "I came because my beta said we had a Rogue on our territory." "I'm sorry alpha she was hungry and cold, she looked like she had been beat up and Abused." My wolf growled when he heard she had been Abused. I felt so hurt that our mate was hurting. "Where is she at right now?" "She is in the kitchen eating right now alpha." I then went to the kitchen and I smelled the scent of raspberry and watermelon. I couldn't stop my self and I yelled "Mate," she turned and looked at me. She looked scared and a little happy to hear me say that. She's maybe around 18 or 19 years old. She smelled so Amazing. I just wanted to kiss, hug, and mate with her already. I wanted her to have my pup's. I went up to her.

Jasmine's thoughts
I was eating food in the kitchen when I heard a knock at the door. Then the girl named Sandra I meet went to answer it. My wolf tundra was on edge and I didn't know why. Then I smelled the scent of ocean and cinnamon. I was trying to finish eating when a male voice said "Mate" and I looked up to see the most handsome blue eyes. I was kinda scared he was going to hurt me or lock me in a cage and Torture me with tools. But I was happy that I had a mate but at the same time scared. I could see the sadness in his eyes because of the scared look on my face.

Tundra: "he is not going to hurt us please give him a chance."

Jasmine: "okay I'll give him a chance but if he hurts us I'm leaving him."

Tundra: "okay deal."

"So what is your name handsome." "My name is Zack beautiful." I look at him and blush. He smiled and winked at me. "So what is your name beautiful." "My name is Jasmine and what is your wolf's name." Then his eyes turn green and I know his wolf is in control. "Hey beautiful my name is Titus and I think your beautiful." "I think your handsome Titus and your cute." "What is your wolf's name babygirl?" I then let my wolf take control and tell him her name. My wolf Titus watched as her wolf took control and her eyes were purple but she smelled like an Omega yet her eyes were the color of an alpha female. "Hi my name is Tundra and you look handsome." "You are so beautiful babygirl." "Thanks handsome." "Your welcome babygirl." He then decided to ask me if I wanted to meet his parents and I said yes. I was so scared to meet his parents because I didn't know if they would like me because I was filthy and homeless. I was also an Omega because my parents where killed by another alpha wolf who kidnapped me and locked me in the basement, then he beat me and Whipped me till I listened to him. If I didn't listen to him, he would cut my wrist's and it really hurt. I was basically nothing to him because I'm an Omega. My wolf gave me control back and so did his wolf. "Hey babygirl let's go see my parents." "Do we have to go to the pack house?" "Yes babygirl why?" "No reason handsome." "Okay babygirl." We then got in his car and it was a Ferrari. It was a nice lightning blue color.

                                Zack's Ferrari

Zack's Ferrari

I love the color of his car. It is a really pretty blue. We got in the car and drove to the pack house. When we got there i got out of the car and walked up to the door with my mate. He opened the door. A blonde tramp ran up and jumped on him. Then she kissed him and my wolf growled at her. I had to keep her from pouncing on the blonde but I was so pissed off. My eye color changed and my wolf was in control. Alpha voice "get you fucking hands off my mate before I brake your fucking neck." She got off of him and was really scared. A lot of people ran into the living room and Zack was holding me back from killing her. I saw his mom and dad in the crowd of people in the living room. I took back control because my wolf was Causing a scene. "Son what is going on in here." "I'm so sorry dad this is my mate. Her name is Jasmine and she is an Omega." "She is so pretty son and I can't wait to have grand pups." "Mom chill out not yet. Dad I need to have a talk with you okay." "Okay son." "Mom can you take her up to my bedroom and get her cleaned up for dinner please." "Okay son." Me and my dad went into his office to talk. "Dad I have a problem." "What is it, son." "She smells like an Omega but her eyes are purple like an alpha female. It doesn't add up at all." "Yeah that is right son that doesn't add up." "Maybe her wolf is just covering her actual scent up and hasn't told her anything." "Yeah maybe son will just wait and see if she finds out."