Chapter five

next day •

I woke up pinned in between Stefan and Damon I tried to move but I was stuck. I really had to pee but I couldn't go to the bathroom. There was a spider 🕷 hanging from the ceiling I screamed and pushed Damon off the damn bed.

Damon: "wtf babygirl."

Jasmine: "there was a spider hovering above my face sorry."

Stefan: "it's okay babygirl."

Damon then killed the spider and laid back down on the bed. I really needed to pee so I ran to the bathroom 🚽. I decided to change out of my pajamas and into some decent clothes. Then I put this on.

                                   My outfit

My outfit

I love my outfit it's so beautiful 😍. The boys will probably love it too. I can't wait to show them my outfit.

                                      My shoes

My shoes

                                  My hairstyle

My hairstyle

I looked so beautiful and cute. I was about to go out and show the boys when I heard a whimper outside from a wolf pup. My wolf went into mother wolf mode. I knew it was one of the beta's kids. I jumped out the window and transformed into my wolf mid air. There was a black panther that had ahold of Harper the beta's little girl. I growled a really threatening low growl and the panther let go of the little girl. Then it looked in my direction and I realized who it was. It brought back so many Memories that hurt me so bad.