Chapter four

I got out of shower and was putting my clothes on when someone came up behind me then slapped me on the ass. I moaned accidentally. I turned and saw it wasn't Zack. It was another guy that looked kinda like Zack.

Tundra: "MATE."

Jasmine: "wait what are you saying."

Tundra: "I guess he is our second mate."

Jasmine: "oh okay cool."

                       • End of conversation •

His eyes then turn bright red. Omg 😱 he is a vampire and he might suck my blood. Then his eyes went from red to ocean blue to bright green. Wait he is a werewolf and vampire. That is so cool 😎.

???: "hey Gorgeous."

Jasmine: "and what is your name handsome."

???: "my name is Damon. I'm Stefan and Zack's brother."

Jasmine: " wait Zack has two hot twin brothers."

Damon: "we're actually triplets."

Jasmine: "no freaking way."

Zack and I supposed the other guy to be Stefan. Damn their all so fucking hot 🥵. I'm Drooling over them.

Zack: "Babygirl you really got to quit staring it not nice."

Jasmine: "sorry babe you just never told me you were triplets with this two hot hunks of meat."

Zack: "sorry baby these are my brothers Damon Salvatore and Stefan Salvatore."

Jasmine: "pleasure to meet you boys."

Damon: "the pleasure all ours babygirl."

Jasmine: " Roar down tiger."

Damon: "how did you know I was half tiger."

Jasmine: "I didn't I swear on my life."

Stefan: "I'm half vampire half wolf."

Damon: "I'm half vampire half tiger."

Jasmine: "cool boys."

I then finished putting my clothes on. Then I put my hair up in a ponytail.

                                      My outfit

                                      My outfit

Damon: "Damn you look sex babygirl."

Jasmine: "thanks handsome."

We all then go downstairs and sit down at the dining room table. There was steak, mashed potatoes, garlic bread, pasta, and bacon. My favorite medium rare steak. I was so hungry that I put everything on my plate and started to dig in. I was eating for two maybe three now I think. I was eating then next thing I know I'm in the bathroom 🤮 my guts out. I feel so horrible right now. I get ready to go back to the bedroom when everything went dark and I expected to hit the floor but two strong arms grabbed me.