Chapter eleven

~ The next day ~

I woke up to Damon kissing my neck and tickling me. I just giggled and laughed. Then Stefan and Zack woke up. I decided to go downstairs to fix breakfast for the kids because they had to go to high school and the triplets had daycare. I then had house hold chores to do. The boys had to go to training this morning. The kids finished breakfast and went to catch the bus. I took the triplets to daycare and dropped them off. Then I went back home to do the house hold chores. I washed the dishes then I dusted in the living room. Then I cleaned the kids bedroom's. Then I cleaned the bathroom's so everything was spotless. I was so tired afterwards that I went to watch a movie on tv. I decided to watch ant-man and the wasp. It was a really good movie and I loved it. Then I went for a little swim in the pool. I was enjoying everything when I remembered that I have to get the triplets from daycare. The boys waited for the kids to get off the bus. I picked the triplets up from daycare and then I went home. The kids were having snack time. I put the triplets down for there nap. The kids went outside to play on the playground set.

 The kids went outside to play on the playground set

The playground set

They were having so much fun. Then we decided to take the kids to the movie theater to see a movie and afterwards we took them out to eat at Applebees. They had so much fun and we went to see avengers infinity wars. Then we decided to head back home and we had a water balloon fight in the backyard. Then It started to get late so I went to make dinner. The kids then got ready for bed. They got in the bath tub then they went to bed. I had so chores to do around the house. After I got the chores done I decided to watch the originals. I'm totally in love with Elijah Michaelson and he is so freaking hot. I then finished the first season of the originals. Then I washed the dishes and vacuumed the living room. Then I put the dishes away. Then Olivia woke up crying because she needed a diaper change. I changed her diaper feed her then put her back in bed. Then I went and washed clothes because the kids were running low on clothes to wear to school. Then it was time for me and the boys to go the bed it was like 9:30 it was really late. I went to take a shower so I could put clean clothes on afterwards. Zack and Stefan decided to join me in the shower. Stefan smacked my wet ass. I accidentally moaned and he then laughed because I blushed bright red.

Rated R sex scene

He then fucked me from behind while Zack played with my clit and made me sensitive. They both took turns with me. I was a moaning mess afterwards. I was so sensitive and sore afterwards. I couldn't ever walk back to the bed afterwards. Then had to carry me to bed but I at least got my pajamas on and got ready for bed. I had brushed my teeth and my hair. Then Damon had his fun with me when I got in the bed. He fucked me so hard and so long. I couldn't even get out of the bed. I just decided to cuddled up with the boys and go to sleep because I was so tired after being fucked three times by three different guys. I was so happy though because they were my mates.

Rated R sex scene over

I fell into a very deep sleep and was cuddled up between all three boys. I was warm with there heat. I dreamed sweet dreams 😴.