Chapter two

The pack house

                                  The pack house

Zack's mom help find me some clothes and I got in the shower. I washed my hair and body. I had so many bruises and cut marks all over my body. Today's date is Tuesday march 15, my birthday is march 20th and I will be 20 years old. The bathroom is so nice.

                              Zack's bathroom

                              Zack's bathroom

I got out of the shower and brushed my hair then brushed my teeth. Then I put the clothes on his mom gave me.

                                Jasmine's outfit

                                Jasmine's outfit

I walked out of the bathroom and into Zack's bedroom where his mom was sitting on the bed waiting for me. I want to talk to her but I didn't know how to. I walked up to the bed and sit down next to his mom. "Hey I'm going to take you shopping tomorrow morning okay." "Okay Susie thanks." So his mom is taking me shopping tomorrow for clothes and other things. I had just got done talking to my dad and I went upstairs. I got to the door, I heard my mom and Jasmine talking about girl stuff. I knocked on the door and my mom said come in. I walk in and I say Jasmine wearing my clothes. She looked so sexy in my clothes. I just wanted to take her right then right there. "Well I'm going to go help your father cook dinner son." "Okay mom." Then my mom left and I was finally alone with my mate. "Babe if you keep releasing your scent I'm going pounce on you and mark you as mine." "Well how about you do it daddy." That is when I lost control of my wolf and let her have it.