First One Down!

I was running around in the forest searching for someone since I was really pissed and all I wanted was to get back in some cozy warm room and if I could also back into my bed. This just didn't sound like a good idea no matter how I looked at it but if they wanted me to hunt them all down then so be it. Who was I to judge anyways.

I really wonder who's idea this was!

Like come on!

A freaking forest?!

Why did it had to be a forest?!

Why not ground beta or a maze?

Why a forest and why in this season?!

However, before I could really go for a hunt I needed some weapons to defend myself since I wasn't allowed to use my quirk for whatever reason.

As if me being quirkless helps them survive!

If anything it lowers their chances of surviving!

Like do you really thing quirkless people are stupid or can't fight?!

Let me show you what we can do cause it is so hahaha very funny watching them suffer!

Me: Told me no weapons... Well never said I was not allowed to make one myself.

Saying that out loud just made me more powered up and motivated to do it and so I decided to have a look around until I found some poisonous mushrooms.

Me: Ohhh would you look at that!

I took them without even thinking twice. I knew how to make some dangerous poison as well as weapons. It was not as if I could have used my free time to do something else but hey it was very interesting learning about this kind of stuff.

Uhhh That's Amanita phalloides or otherwise known as Death Cap.

Fancy finding you here!

You know what?!

I got a great idea!

They never said anything about poison!

I am in a forest so it is a given that I can use it right?! YES!

Well should have clarified it better!

Now having the mushrooms in my hand, I started to look for some more poisonous things and found a couple of ingredients that I knew had some acid in them. All I had to do now was biol it and crush the things together so I could get only the liquid out of them without anything else. For that I needed some fire and immediately went to look around for some branches and fire stones I could use to make some.

Didn't wanted to let me use my quirk.. huh!

I don't know who's stupid idea this was but I should probably thank them because now I can make them scared of me and then they will finally leave me be!

I am getting sick of them getting to me for every little thing.

Like come on guys!

You have literally a better homeroom teacher than we do since he isn't sleeping or a caterpillar more than half the time and listens to what you say!

Class 1A needed to learn the same lesson like you guys are learning right now!

I have my patience and all but don't overdo it or else!

Me: hahahaha

It didn't take me long to get a fire started now all I wanted was boiling some water. This would be a little bit difficult since there was really no way for me to have a pod or anything like this. Luckily, I had another idea and there was a small river right next to me. Sure, I was exposed like hell here but I wanted my poison.