A new weapon unlocked!

It took me another 2 hours to get a good stick to make some thin needle like shooting sticks as well as a bow and a spear. Now that I was ready to go and beat the shit out of class 1B, I was called out all of the sudden and it was no other than Aizawa this time who came towards the tree I was resting and shivering in.

Ahhh why did I need to lose my knife!

Now I have to make them all over again and this sucks!

This wind will kill me!

Huh...

Is that...

AIZAWA!

Why is he coming towards me?

Don't tell me he is taking my weapons away?!

Aizawa: Midoriy!

Me: WHAT!

NONONO!

Just no!

I made them myself!

Look they are MINE!

Don't even ask for them!

Aizawa: Get down problem child.

Me: Sure, give me a sec.

I just simply put all the weapons away and got down in front of him. However as I was standing there he opened his hand and was definitely urging me to give him my weapons.

NAH-AH!

HELL NO!

These are mine!

I made them!

So no!

Kindly walk off!

Let me be!

Aizawa: Midoriya, don't make this hard on me.

Me: And you are allowed to make it hard on me? 

For real?!

Not as if I am used to anything different but still....

Can we play fair please?!

Aizawa: We came to a conclusion to take it away from you because you seemed to have planned to go all out. 

Me: Isn't that what you guys wanted? I should teach them a lesson. So why are you taking my weapons away?!

Aizawa: It is and I would have left them with you but RG just didn't stopped nagging.

AHH I KNEW IT!

It's her!

It's all thanks to her!

He must be scared of her cane...

Who wouldn't?!

I am just way to used to pain that I simple don't care anymore.

Me: I knew that granny wouldn't leave me alone!

Aizawa: *Sigh* Problem child, just hand them over.

Me: No! I made them besides don't you think it is unfair? I am freezing here and have no quirk. You really want me to go against them without any weapons? LIKE DO HATE ME THAT MUCH?!

Aizawa: How about I give you my scarf? Would that satisfy you?

WAIT WAIT WAIT!

You want these sticks in exchange for a capture gear?!

Are you insane?!

That is the best deal I ever heard off!

Where were you from the beginning?

Me: .... Your scarf?

Aizawa: Yes problem child my scarf.

Me: But aren't you like super cautious about it?

Aizawa: Better this than having you actually kill someone.

Me: I never killed anyone.

Aizawa: But came close to with that poison and the weaposn?

Me: Okay fine close to yes but come on! They are all coming at me with their quirks!

Aizawa: I understand the dilemma and this is why I am offereing you my scarf. You are also freezing and it can keep you a litte warm.

Me: ... fine....

I gave him all of the weapons I had on my just for him to put his own scarf around my neck and as he said it really was warm and it smelled like coffee.

Me: Thanks.

Aizawa: I got your back problem child. Now go and terrorise them.

Just like that he walked off again and I started running again. Now that I had a capture gear which I had zero idea how to use, I was kind a happy about the warmth coming from it. even if I didn't know how to use it, I could still use it like a lasso or a rope. Thinking like that I started running in a random direction and quickly getting on a tree to have this litte high advantage.

It didn't take long that I found a couple of people together. Ohh how foolisch they were.

 Ohh how foolisch they were