Cinnamon... nah SINamonroll!

Aizawa brought me back to the teacher's office and there I was meet with quite the sight. Vald King was sitting there with open mouth, Nezu was laying on the ground laughing like crazy. Ectoplasm was somewhat backing away from me for whatever reason. Thirteen and Cementoss just looked at me in horror. Hound Dog was shaking and Sniper was crying. Midnight and Mic were hugging each other and Aizawa was pushing me to get in. Oh and right after we got in RG came in too.

RG: Can I have my cane back.

Me: You gonna whack me?

RG: I would if Aizawa would let me.

I looked at my teacher and he was definitely standing his ground and looking strong also very protective.

Aizawa: It wasn't his fault.

Vlad King: He destroyed my class in one day.

Me: I would have done that in 3 hours if I had weapons.

Vlad King: FUCKING WHO TRAINED YOU?!

Me: No one.

I could see Nezu crying for laugher and holding his stomach too while everyone including All Might were just buffed. The only one who wasn't was my own homeroom teacher.

Aizawa: Told you he is a Sinamon roll.

Me: Who said I was a cinnamon roll to begin with?

Midnight: But you always smile and never hurt someone.

Me: Yeah because I never had a reason but why do you think my class is leaving me alone and do the things I tell them?

Midnight: Oh...

Hound Dog: You terrorized them!

Me: And I got the permission to do so from Nezu so don't give me that look.

RG: I don't want to see you in my office for the next month!

Me: If I wanted to be in the infirmary all the time then I would have done something that would have hospitalized me. Do you really think I come over to you just because I love it?

RG: You!

Aizawa: Problem child! Don't anger her anymore.

Me: All right, all right! Who's idea was this even to put us in the forest?

Vlad King: Nezu.

Me: No quirk?

All Might: Mine. I am impressed and I knew you would be able to deal with them.

I went over to him and started to get the scarf of my neck. In short, I was ready to strange the man if Aizawa wouldn't have stopped me.

Aizawa: Don't do something you will regret later.

Me: I'll only regret things you can prove to me that I did them.

Aizawa: *Sigh* You can't get rid of all of us.

Me: Your right. I don't have to all I have to do is getting Nezu on my side and he will do the job for me.

Nezu was still a laughing wrack while I the teacher seemed scared of me and RG just really really angry.

Hound Dog: I would suggest we have a session together in order to figure the... blood lust... out.

Me: Do you have a death wish or just enjoy being in your personal hell?

Hound Dog: What?

Me: Look if I only put one of my legs through your door, it will be your death day for sure. I promise you that and I never go back on my promise.

Aizawa: Problem child, no one is going to put you with Hound Dog alone.

Me: Oh great more corpses I need to hide afterwards.

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Me: Can I now get back to my room and get some normal sleep?!

Aizawa: Yes. I'll escort you.

Me: You know you don't have to.

Aizawa: Yes I do or I fear RG will go after you.

Me: ... good point.

Aizawa (whispering): I am proud of you Izuku.

He did as he said and after that day no one dared to anger me and let me be. They also knew when not to touch me especially when I start complaining about things like it was getting cold or freezing thanks to Todoroki. Thankfully that Candy Cane already knew how much of a hater I was when it comes to coldness. I seriously can't stand it at all.

Not only was I done with class 1B but Hound Dog was also so done with them trying to cure them from their near-death experience while Nezu apparently has everything on tape and was showing everyone how not to anger RG or act like I did. His lesson was especially about the creativity I showed in building weapons and kill people.... Well nearly kill them.

All in all it was a freaking good day I would surely remember till the rest of my days.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this short civil war game book. I hope you enjoyed it too! See you in another war game of mine ;) The killer bunny is just waiting for more. I have to satisfy Usagi after all.