Unwanted chase!

AHHH SHISH!

Why do they need to run away?

Like why?

If they wouldn't have run away than I wouldn't be losing time and could get back to my bed!

Now I know how Aizawa is feeling out of his sleeping bag.

This like a drug addiction and getting rid of it...

Gosh!

I don't want too!

Now where are they!

I swear if I need to search for them 5 minutes longer!

...

Still nothing?!

Ohh there they are!

Well it was nice knowing you!

As I was running towards them I suddenly felt the urge to break some bones and since I couldn't break my own bones which was a good thing by the way, I was left with no other choice but to break theirs. So once I was close enough to them I suddenly charged out of the wood using the same technique in running at them like Aizawa it was quite and fast. Once I was close enough, I kicked jumped Pony which made both of them fall since Managa was leaning on her for support.

Ahh I got a two on one!

How great!

Now let's get to the main dish!

I don't quite like the side dish!

Well in this case I do!

This will be just great and the thing I need right now!

Me: And where do you think you are going?

In an instant I broke her legs stopping on them and then grabbing her hair and her horns. She used her quirk which made them dispatch from her head and it was a good weapon to say the least.

HOHO!

Did you want to kill me with these?

No wait that is impossible!

Oh okay how about you wanted to attack me?

Nah still doesn't sound right!

As if they could do anything against me!

Me: Wrong move Phony!

I still had them in my hand and without thinking, I just grabbed them in her shoulder piercing through and pinning her to the ground like a camping tent on the ground. She screamed out in pain and I just pieced it though pushing it deeper into her shoulder.

FOR GODDNESS SAKE WHO IS SO DUMB TO STOP ME RIGHT NOW?!

This is really getting annoying!

I just want to get over this!

Ectoplasm: ENOUGH!

Me: NO!

Ectoplasm: MIDORIYA!

Me: I said no!

I turned around and threw the horn at the clone. The horn made it way through the clone's heart only showing my terrifying aim and after I did that I turned towards pony again.

Me: You made me chase after you! This is what you get!

As I was about to grab and pull out the other horn in her left shoulder I heard some rumbling in the bushes and looked at them. Out of there came RG looking pissed at me and waving her cane at me coming dangerously closer at me.

RG: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Me: YEAH SAYS THE ONE THAT ISN'T EVEN CONCERNED ABOUT ME!

RG: You did enough emotional as well as physical damage to her.

Me: NO! What is she a pussy?! Besides how do you think I fell right now?!

RG: Midoriya!!!!

Me: What?! Do you know what Kacchan made me go through? I am still playing save and nice here!

RG: If this is playing nice than I don't know what is.

Now I could see another clone coming out of the same direction and it didn't have a jacked or anything for me. It just came here and picked Manga up.

Me: HEY! Put him down! I am not finishe- AUTCH! What was that for?

I clearly felt the cane hitting my head however she managed that to do. She was after all a lot smaller but she still managed to hit my head and with a good swing too.

Me: Do you want to make me see some stars?

RG: If that gets some sense into your head than yes.

Me: Oh come on! How can you be that cold towards me?!

RG: Look at what you just did!

Me: Look at what you guys made me do!

RG: Midoriya what you did was close to torture!

Me: NO! Do you know what torture is? Me building a trap for them and then hunting them like stupid animals! Oh wait! I am doing exactly that because of Vlads and Aizawa's entertainment!

RG: Young Man, clam down!

Me: No! You calm down and stop shaking and wiggling your staff!

RG: Do you I need to whack you again.

Me: Try me!

RG: You! Come here!

I instantly backed away from her knowing that I just angered a lion and yet I was still pissed that it was soo cold.

Me: It's cold! It's morning! I am in a freaking forest and I am TIRED AS HECK!

RG: Not my problem!

Me: Well I'm going to make it yours!

Seeing as I just lost two of my praise, I turned away and stomped away pretty angrily. Not only did I just anger the wrong person, I also lost one of my preys and I really was looking forwards to make their lives out here hell!

Me: GOSH! I wanted to break more bones!

RG: I HEARD THAT! I AM STILL NOT DEAF!

Me: YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HEAR THAT!

I was so close on getting away and said that out loud without thinking at first but after that I couldn't help and be a little sassy since I was way too cold. Did I already mention the coldness?! NO! Well it was getting to me and not soon after that I started running in order to find another person I could let my frustration out.

 Did I already mention the coldness?! NO! Well it was getting to me and not soon after that I started running in order to find another person I could let my frustration out