《 10 》

Yoongi's POV

After cleaning up some things in my office, I met everyone else in the living room, flopping down on the couch next to Jeongguk and Haru, who were cuddling with each other. "So, Yoongi, Haru, and I put Y/N in one of the extra rooms, so she'd be more comfortable. We offered to have her eat with us, but she wasn't comfortable knowing you guys would probably eat with us as well, so she'll be eating up in her room tonight, but she's talking more, which is a good sign," Eunji said from the other couch, her legs resting on Namjoon's lap while her back was rested against the arm of the couch, reading a book.

"Yeah, I even got her to smile a bit. She's slowly coming along, but she's getting there," Haru chimed in, lifting her head from Jeongguk's chest.

"I guess that's some sort of progress, thanks," I said, tilting my head back to lie against one of the pillows on the couch, deciding to rest my eyes, just feeling emotionally exhausted. I craved to be with her, but I knew I couldn't indulge myself, not wanting to scare her. Even if I just got to see her briefly from a distance, I'd be content with that. I must have dozed off, because the next thing I knew, Seokjin was waking me up for dinner. I lazily pulled myself off the couch, making my way to the kitchen. I sat down at the island just as a full plate was placed in front of me. Everyone was already sitting except for Seokjin, Eunji, and Haru, who were making an extra plate with a lot less food. It didn't even look like an actual meal. Haru took the plate, heading towards the bedrooms. "Was that plate for Y/N?" I asked, taking a bite of the food.

"Yeah, as I said earlier, she wanted to eat in her room," Eunji said, taking a seat next to Namjoon before immediately digging into her own plate of food. I nodded before continuing to eat. Once I finished, I went to my room, deciding to turn in early, the weight of all of today's events finally taking its toll on me. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, please leave a comment and a vote, and have a wonderful day!