《 20 》

~~~~~~

As 7:45 rolled around, the sun had pretty much set and he'd been finishing a few more papers before tidying up his desk and exiting to change and find Y/N.

Y/N on the other hand had slept the day away, only waking up around 7:25. She put on a long, gray, loose-knit cardigan over her loose, white short-sleeve shirt, paired with a gray infinity scarf, black skinny jeans, and black ankle boots. About half an hour later, she heard a firm knock at her door. She stood up from her bed, wiping her sweaty hands against her jeans, trying to mentally prepare herself. When she opened the door, she had to pause for a second to absorb the man in front of her. There Yoongi stood, leaning against the door frame wearing a navy-blue cable knit sweater, black dress pants, topped off with a black blazer and black thick-rimmed glasses. Y/N quickly snapped herself out of it before she started drooling, and Yoongi was in a similar situation.

"Ready?" He asked Y/N, debating holding his hand out to her.

"Yep," Y/N said a bit nervously, not knowing what to expect from the night, but there was this feeling of warmth and safety she had when Yoongi was around and her wolf seemed to trust him and wanted to be around him (which is new because her wolf has always been very cautious and it always takes her a while to be completely comfortable around someone), so she shook off her nervousness, following Yoongi out of her room. Yoongi took the lead, leading Y/N out of the house into the village. At this point, the sun had nearly set, and the village was lit by window lights and small solar lights along the path, giving it a dim orangey glow. Yoongi took Y/N to a small cafe, cutely decorated with bookshelves along the walls. Soft, pastel colors blending with the rustic woodsy vibe, decorating the small cafe along with multiple fairy lights expertly hung on the walls and among the scaffolding in the ceiling, giving the cafe cozy lighting. "So, Yoongi, why'd you take me here?" Y/N asked, trying to break the ice as she put her hands behind her back, rocking back and forth on her feet.

"Well, it's one of the places I go to if I need some peace and quiet or I just want to relax. Not many people seem to come here at one time, so I never have to worry about any crowds," Yoongi says looking around the small cafe, not admitting how the cafe also reminds him of Y/N and her scent, cute, sweet, and warm. He stopped when he heard a cute giggle emitting from the small Omega, the noise quickly becoming one of his favorite sounds. "What? What's so funny?" He asked, smiling down at the giggling Omega.

"Sorry, it's just kind of funny imagining you in a place like this. An intimidating Alpha like yourself," Y/N said, laughing louder.

"Hey, good food is good food, plus I like it's nice and relaxing atmosphere. Now let's go order, you won't believe how amazing their food is," he said, gently guiding her with a hand hovering over the small of her back. They walked up to the counter greeted by a cheerful Beta girl. She bowed to Yoongi and Y/N before taking their orders.

"Hi, how may I help you?" She asked kindly.

"I'll have an iced americano and what do you want Y/N?" Yoongi asked, looking down at the flustered Omega.

"What do you think I should have?" She asked, wanting to please Yoongi and not pick something she wasn't supposed to. Yoongi slightly frowned in response, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I want you to have whatever you want," he bent down closer to Y/N, lowering his voice so only Y/N could hear him. "I mean it. I don't want you to ask me about these things, you don't have to try and please me or get my permission. What will please me is you being you. We talked about this," he said, getting close to the blushing Omega's face, so close she could feel Yoongi's hot, minty breath fanning across her flushed cheeks. She nodded lightly in response, not really sure how to react to what just happened. Yoongi smiled in response, standing up straight. "Just a bit more time please," Yoongi said to the barista who seemed unbothered by the scene that just happened in front of her.