6

You grit your teeth as you're taken through the woods, your eyes darting around as you try to gauge your path back home. You'd get out of here no matter what it took. To your surprise, despite the bright and early afternoon, the woods suddenly grow darker and darker. You lose track of paths and significant trees as the creatures take you deeper and deeper into the forest. Suddenly, your eyes are burning as sunlight appears in a large clearing. Your eyes widen when you see a huge mansion before you, panic rising in your chest. Would you be getting out of here? Several people are chatting and bustling about the mansion as you're brought inside, memorizing the halls and stairs you're taken down.

At last you and the group who captured you reaches a basement, your form being thrown into a chair before you're bound by rope. Her jerk and kick as they tie you up, your middle being wrapped in rope as well as your legs. You glare at the creatures before you as you struggle and jerk against your ties, letting out a colorful list of curses. After a while you calm down, opting to glare at the creatures instead.

"Are you calmed down now?" A deep voice asks, your eyes widening as you try to figure out where it came from.

"Fuck you! Untie me this instant!" You spit at no one in particular.

"I can leave you down here for days. Do not test me human," The voice growls out again. "Calm down."

"Calm down?! Calm down?! You killed my friend and now you've kidnapped me! I was minding my own business!" You snap out. "How the fuck am I supposed to calm down?!"

"We're killers just like you. An innocent life should be nothing," The voice tells you again.

"You kill innocent people all the time! What's one innocent person?" The monochrome man giggles. At least you could tell he was the one talking.

"He was family. I don't harm family," You spit back at him.

"Excellent. Then you'll get along just fine here," The man in the blue mask explains, his mask lifted to reveal sharp teeth.

"What are you talking about?" You snap back.

"Child, welcome to the Slender Mansion. Home of the creepypastas. I am Slenderman," The tall being says, your lips pursing together.

"What do you want with me?" You ask him.

"I desire to recruit you as one of my proxies. I've followed your killings for years now and finally found out who you really are. E.J. was surprised that his random attempt at a kill led him to you," Slender explains.

"You're the one who came into my cabin!" You cry, the man in the blue mask waving at you.

"I've been watching you for a couple days. The night you killed that hiker I was about to kill you but saw you kill instead," E.J. explains.

"Look, I'm not interested in being a killer for hire. My victims are people I don't know. It's how I stay hidden," You tell them.

"Exactly why I want you. Can you promise to be calm?" Slender asks you.

You pause at that question, your mind racing as you try to figure out a million different ways to make your way out of this. At last you let out a heavy sigh and nod your head, relieved when the ropes are untied.

"Now what?" You ask him.

"Follow me," Slender says, beginning to walk away.

You glare at the others but get up and follow him up the stairs from the basement, your eyes widening when you come to the living room and there are countless creatures present. Everyone settles down once you and the others come into the living room. Slender introduces you to everyone, your mind swimming as you try to remember all of the names. You're confused when Slender explains they were what the world dubbed as creepypastas, having never heard of them in your life.