9

A few weeks pass and you start to get used to your life in Slender mansion. You would go out with the proxies on missions and occasionally the urge to kill would eat away at you until you got the courage to ask someone to take you killing. While on your missions you didn't perform your ritual of the pictures but when you went killing with someone else you would continue it. If people paid attention they would be able to see you killed all of your victims the same way. You would shove your knife through their jugular and sever the veins, causing them to bleed out quickly.

"How come you kill them so quickly?" Jane asks as the two of you make your way back to the mansion.

"I just want that exhilarating feeling of watching the life drain from their eyes. I want to feel their blood as it runs down their throat," You tell her. "Nothing is more exhilarating than that."

"But it's fun to torture them. You'll have to join me some time," Jane tells you with a smile.

"Maybe sometime," You tell her with a chuckle. "For now though, I like the way I do things."

"Simple and to the point," Jane remarks with a laugh. "So, did you have a partner before all of this?"

"Not really. I tried a couple times but people are clingy. You'd be shocked at how fast a person will tell you they love you," You tell her. "Talked to a guy for a weak and he told me he loved me."

"Ugh, talk about clingy," She tells you.

"Right? No thanks. I guess I kind of want to be friends with people first before we jump into a relationship. If I met them and got along with them first before we jumped into a relationship that's my preference," You tell her.

"Fair enough," She agrees. "Getting used to life here?"

"For the most part. I'm enjoying getting to know everyone," You tell her with a smile.

"They enjoy you. It's cool to finally meet the killer we've all been following for so many years," She tells you with a chuckle.

"It's weird. I never thought I'd actually be making a living off of my killing. I had to get so many odd jobs just to fund my trips but now? Now I can kill freely without worrying about the cost," You tell her. "Slender really knows how to convince you."

"He sure does doesn't he? He may seem scary but he's really just this big softie. He knows what it's like to be hated just because of the way you were born. That's why he started this whole thing. He wanted to give people the chance to live as normal as possible," She tells you. "He had everyone's best interests at heart."

"Hey strangers," E.J. calls, catching up with the two of you. "Getting back from a kill?"

"Y/N had yet another successful kill," Jane tells him. "How was work?"

"They're making me take vacation. All of my patients are upset. Same old same old," E.J. explains.

"What kind of doctor are you?" You ask him curiously, your mask lifted and resting on your head.

"A surgeon," He tells you. "A transplant surgeon."

"Oh? Interesting. What's your favorite thing to transplant?" You ask him.

"Kidneys," He and Jane say at the same time.

"Ummm?" You question in surprise.

"I eat humans Y/N. Favorite thing to eat see kidneys," E.J. tells you with a laugh. "Several of us eat people."

"Are they.....good?" You ask him, earning laughter in return.

"I'll let you try some sometime," He tells you. "Cooked though. I don't think you could stomach them raw."

"Probably not," You admit with a laugh. "Do you ever get to keep the kidneys?"

"I wish. I have to go out and kill like everyone else," He explains with a laugh. "Besides, fresh ones are the best anyway."

"Fresh is always better," You agree with a smile.

At last the three of you make it to the mansion and you all split and go your separate ways. You head to your room and hop onto your laptop to watch a movie, hitting the spacebar to pause it when you hear a knock on your door.

"Come in!" You call.

"Y/N, how are things?" Slender asks, entering the room and closing the door behind him. "Settling in comfortably?"

"Actually, I am. Thanks for letting me go back to the cabin for my clothes and stuff," You tell him. "I'm glad that even though I can't return I can still keep important things."

"I apologize for suddenly jerking you away from your life. I know it's not easy but when I learned about you I knew there was something there. When the new barrier opened up and E.J. stumbled across you I knew for a fact you belonged here after that," He tells you. "This is always meant to be your safe haven."

"I appreciate it Slender," You tell him with a smile.

"Alright, I'll allow you to return to your previous task. Next time you want to kill you're free to do it on your own," He informs you before he leaves.

Your eyes widen as you watch him leave, an excited smile coming to your lips. Yes! At last you had proved yourself to him! You settle back down with your movie, your heart feeling lighter knowing you were finally going to be able to do things on your own.

~~~~

"Go! Go! Go!" Clockwork cheers as Sally moves across the board.

"Nooo!" You laugh as she finally crossed the finish line. "Dang it! You're killer at this game!"

"Haha! I am the champion!" Sally cheers excitedly.

"What are you guys up to?" L.J. giggles. "I hear lots of laughter going on and that's my job!"

"I beat them at Trouble!" Sally cheers. "I'm the best at this game!"

"I want a rematch!" You tell her with a laugh.

"I'll crush you again!" Sally cheers.

"Care to place a bet?" E.J. asks Laughing Jack with a grin.

"Fifty on Sally," L.J. grins.

"I'm in," Clockwork agrees.

"You guys know how I feel about gambling. A hundred on Y/N," Slender says.

"Daddy!" Sally protests.

"What? Someone needs to be on the side of the underdog," Slender laughs. "Even if I will be out a hundred bucks."

"Thanks for the confidence boost Slender," You tell him with an eye roll.

A few of the other pastas take bets and you and Sally start your new game, just the two of you racing against one another. Things look up for you halfway through the game as you get two pieces home while Sally is still stuck at home. She rolls and she gets sixes and double rolls, a groan leaving your lips as she flies around the board. Sally ends up victorious once again, laughter ringing through the kitchen as you admit defeat.

"I win!" Sally cheers happily. "That means you have to go killing with me!"

"What? But that's my job!" Slender protests.

"Nope! Y/N's turn since you bet against me," Sally giggles.

"It's only fair," You tell her with a laugh. "When shall we go?"

"Can we got tonight? Please daddy?!" Sally pleads.

"Be back by midnight," Slender tells us.